Darvel FC Thread

Posted (edited)

The whole club stinks. I can't wait for another day or 2 of rambling shite from a board member about how they are doing the right thing and how good a job the people behind the scenes are doing!

Lunatics -> asylum

Edited by Spyro

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

The whole thing stinks to the heavens 

What I was told Tony wasn't happy about next season's playing budget and things deteriorated between Tony and the club what happened in the last few days who knows I thought he would have got to the end of the season before stepping down.

Edited by wow-wee

1 hour ago, Spyro said:

The whole club stinks. I can't wait for another day or 2 of rambling shite from a board member about how they are doing the right thing and how good a job the people behind the scenes are doing!

Lunatics -> asylum

Lunatics- > Twitter account as well.

Normal Darvel fans must be mortified every time they post a new Fishal Klub Statemunt. 

• 2 weeks later...

Latest installment of the Darvel circus

Think the overwhelming evidence on this one now is that there have been some very shady dealings down Darvel way, despite the "not me guv" pleas on here

Latest

I have never known in all my time involved at this level of a manager bringing in his own media team. If it were me I would be telling the manager to concentrate on what is on the pitch rather than what is off it. 

As for the thread, it throws further fuel onto a fire I am sure Darvel and more specifically John Gall/Frank Hill would have been hoping had died out. Neither Mr Gall or Mr Hill come out of this looking very good and it further embarrassment for the club. 

you never really know the truth with all the hurt feelings and egos involved in these things but It's clear as day that they don't know how to treat people in a way that keeps their dirty washing in house. 

Posted (edited)

Michael Oliver also doesn't come across too well at all as if he went to say Beith, Largs, Troon or ourselves at Meadow where I think mostly die hard supporters or committee partly help run some of the Social Media for decades he would have told them to f**k off and hand over the log ins as he has his own guys he uses...

Edited by Shannon

And the facts are meant to be Gall and Frank hill aren’t going to be there next season which makes this circus all the more embarrasing , the town should be buzzing being in junior cup Final and it’s anything but , a complete shambles 

12 hours ago, Shannon said:

Michael Oliver also doesn't come across too well at all as if he went to say Beith, Largs, Troon or ourselves at Meadow where I think mostly die hard supporters or committee partly help run some of the Social Media for decades he would have told them to f**k off and hand over the log ins as he has his own guys he uses...

i have to agree, I don’t think McInally is the manager who comes out looking worse in this scenario. 

A few reputations in tatters in my opinion. 

12 hours ago, Shannon said:

Oliver already sounds as though he's got a huge ego and he's definitely at the best club in terms of huge ego's both past and present. 

9 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Oliver already sounds as though he's got a huge ego and he's definitely at the best club in terms of huge ego's both past and present. 

He's one of Mick Kennedys best pals so having a big egos no surprise. 

• 2 weeks later...

I want to wish the PLAYERS all the best for todays cup final and hope they bring the famous trophy back to the town , the build up has been terrible in the town and that can only be because of the disgraceful sacking of the management team who got them there today , the treatment of the kit woman who they have seemingly barred from recreation park and the sacking of the media guy and the players not being allowed their kids to be mascots at todays game which resulted in the captain phoning the sjfa for clarification on how many mascots are teams allowed !

we will remember postie young , Bobbie Dempster , big Jim Graham , Bobby Graham , Tom Richmond , Allan hunter , John Somerville , my mum And dad who spent years at the club , no for ego but for the love of the club like committee men and women up and down the country do on a weekly basis , I hope if we lift the cup they are all watching , smiling with a dram in there hands .

to jimmy mclachlan who spent  his full life helping and supporting the club until his health meant he no longer could , I hope ur watching jimmy 

neil McPherson who kept the club going nearly single handledly for years 

the 76 cup final team who have been shunned in the build up to this final for whatever reason but we will remember John Leckie , jimmy gilmour , tom Mcfarlane and big Alex Walker ,gone but not forgotten 

And lastly our thoughts go out to Craig Bell , a darvel boy who passed  away this week at no age of 52 , he lived in the town and played with the club for years , what a left peg and what a nice guy , 

let’s hope for all these guys we can beat arthurlie today and bring it home 

come on the vale 

48 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

I want to wish the PLAYERS all the best for todays cup final and hope they bring the famous trophy back to the town , the build up has been terrible in the town and that can only be because of the disgraceful sacking of the management team who got them there today , the treatment of the kit woman who they have seemingly barred from recreation park and the sacking of the media guy and the players not being allowed their kids to be mascots at todays game which resulted in the captain phoning the sjfa for clarification on how many mascots are teams allowed !

we will remember postie young , Bobbie Dempster , big Jim Graham , Bobby Graham , Tom Richmond , Allan hunter , John Somerville , my mum And dad who spent years at the club , no for ego but for the love of the club like committee men and women up and down the country do on a weekly basis , I hope if we lift the cup they are all watching , smiling with a dram in there hands .

to jimmy mclachlan who spent  his full life helping and supporting the club until his health meant he no longer could , I hope ur watching jimmy 

the 76 cup final team who have been shunned in the build up to this final for whatever reason but we will remember John Leckie , jimmy gilmour , tom Mcfarlane and big Alex Walker ,gone but not forgotten 

And lastly our thoughts go out to Craig Bell , a darvel boy who passed  away this week at no age of 52 , he lived in the town and played with the club for years , what a left peg and what a nice guy , 

come on the vale 

Great post mate, let’s hope for all you have mentioned above the up can come to the Vale.

7 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

come on the vale 

Aye very good Jim more lies for your agenda.

Tony stated he would not be there next season in January, then in February, then during a meeting in May, and on all three occasions, no one said anything about him leaving before the end of the season. However, several abusive messages and lies since then made his position untenable. Unless you were in these meetings you wouldn’t know. Tony also spouted various lies in his interviews but I will address them with the real supporters that back the club through thick and thin - the season ticket holders. Do you honestly think any club would get rid of a manager when things “apparently” were going great. A reasonable person would have realised something happened behind the scenes but you just went all mad max on John.

The treatment of the kit woman? Don’t believe everything you hear. She walked into the KW and threw her keys away and walked out. If you were there last Sat for the pre cup final party you would have seen her there so very clearly not barred. She was laughing and joking with everyone. She left because she wasn’t happy with the VSN meeting being at the park for some reason added to the removal of Tony without knowing all the facts. Completely her decision and no issues with her doing so and no one wanted her to go.

Sacking of the media guy? He was asked several times by several people to change things that were not appropriate and chose not to. He posted the wos cup final media despite being specifically asked by the wos to wait until the next day as it would be against their media partners rights. Lastly, he gave abuse to at least 3 people at the club that dared challenge his posts towards the end and again did not take them down, and then refused to give the access to the media channels. He had to go, and any club would have done the same.

Players mascots? Do you really believe the rubbish you spout? You’re a grown man so think for yourself. The players were asked that it would be a good idea to have their kids as mascots.
NO PLAYER asked to have their family there.
Some players say it had been arranged months ago, some two days ago, so someone is lying, maybe the captain can tell you seeing as you have a hotline to him.
in the meantime, NOTHING was heard from Sjfa on the mascots despite several requests. Eventually Lilian took the lead, phoned Sjfa, were told 11 Only were allowed, had to be chaperoned from 3pm-4pm by Lilian, and had to wear club shirts. SJFA rules, not ours.
On THU night a player heard about the mascot kits (that I had negotiated as part of the VSN deal), being issued and made such a  drama out of it with the toys out the pram, that I said if they wanted to call the Sjfa and ask for extra space for their family. The players said they would NOT be taking out the club mascots and will just take their own children out, meaning that the mascots chosen by Lilian were to be replaced. THAT is the unfair bit asking for others to be removed. Imagine how their parents would feel. The players were asked, no-one said anything, so it was arranged by the club, and that is not the fault of the club, it is the fault of the players, but to be told that mascots would not be led out unless the players kids were there too, that was why I told them to contact sjfa and deal with them direct. 

Yet again, your points are completely false and just poison from you. The truth is as above, not your lies. 

The people at the club have put the club first in EVERY decision made this year. Once the season is at at a complete end and any reasonable person will see your agenda and this of others, but you probably won’t believe it anyway so won’t matter.

Edited by FHill

48 minutes ago, FHill said:

Aye very good Jim more lies for your agenda.

Tony stated he would not be there next season in January, then in February, then during a meeting in May, and on all three occasions, no one said anything about him leaving before the end of the season. However, several abusive messages and lies since then made his position untenable. Unless you were in these meetings you wouldn’t know. Tony also spouted various lies in his interviews but I will address them with the real supporters that back the club through thick and thin - the season ticket holders. Do you honestly think any club would get rid of a manager when things “apparently” were going great. A reasonable person would have realised something happened behind the scenes but you just went all mad max on John.

The treatment of the kit woman? Don’t believe everything you hear. She walked into the KW and threw her keys away and walked out. If you were there last Sat for the pre cup final party you would have seen her there so very clearly not barred. She was laughing and joking with everyone. She left because she wasn’t happy with the VSN meeting being at the park for some reason added to the removal of Tony without knowing all the facts. Completely her decision and no issues with her doing so and no one wanted her to go.

Sacking of the media guy? He was asked several times by several people to change things that were not appropriate and chose not to. He posted the wos cup final media despite being specifically asked by the wos to wait until the next day as it would be against their media partners rights. Lastly, he gave abuse to at least 3 people at the club that dared challenge his posts towards the end and again did not take them down, and then refused to give the access to the media channels. He had to go, and any club would have done the same.

Players mascots? Do you really believe the rubbish you spout? You’re a grown man so think for yourself. The players were asked that it would be a good idea to have their kids as mascots.
NO PLAYER asked to have their family there.
Some players say it had been arranged months ago, some two days ago, so someone is lying, maybe the captain can tell you seeing as you have a hotline to him.
in the meantime, NOTHING was heard from Sjfa on the mascots despite several requests. Eventually Lilian took the lead, phoned Sjfa, were told 11 Only were allowed, had to be chaperoned from 3pm-4pm by Lilian, and had to wear club shirts. SJFA rules, not ours.
On THU night a player heard about the mascot kits (that I had negotiated as part of the VSN deal), being issued and made such a  drama out of it with the toys out the pram, that I said if they wanted to call the Sjfa and ask for extra space for their family. The players said they would NOT be taking out the club mascots and will just take their own children out, meaning that the mascots chosen by Lilian were to be replaced. THAT is the unfair bit asking for others to be removed. Imagine how their parents would feel. The players were asked, no-one said anything, so it was arranged by the club, and that is not the fault of the club, it is the fault of the players, but to be told that mascots would not be led out unless the players kids were there too, that was why I told them to contact sjfa and deal with them direct. 

Yet again, your points are completely false and just poison from you. The truth is as above, not your lies. 

The people at the club have put the club first in EVERY decision made this year. Once the season is at at a complete end and any reasonable person will see your agenda and this of others, but you probably won’t believe it anyway so won’t matter.

Well said the so called legend is an idiot and he's more reason than anyone that darvel are disliked.