Darvel FC Thread

9 minutes ago, andy25 said:

I go to every game. I'm sure I'm allowed to voice my opinion on what I'm watching. 

Voice your opinion sure but get behind the team! You’re probably one of these guys that can’t accept talbot getting challenged now and not getting it their own way as been in the past.

2 minutes ago, Newguy said:

Voice your opinion sure but get behind the team! You’re probably one of these guys that can’t accept talbot getting challenged now and not getting it their own way as been in the past.

Not me. Its good to be challenged but you need to keep refreshing your team with quality players and that's not happening at Talbot. 

Just now, Darvel legend said:

There’s no job there anyway but if he was in charge of the Talbot with the backing and support they have no club would get near them imo 

I'd rather struggle than have Kennedy in charge.

22 minutes ago, glenmuir said:

It’s no hard to work out the puppet will take over Southy

With the numbers involved in the entourage on the touchline for Darvel it will be a tough decision! I watched them v Blantyre last season & it was farcical the amount of staff. Funniest part was watching the water trolley operator trying to pull his trolley across the bobbly muddy pitch!!

6 minutes ago, Newguy said:

There is always a challenge. Nothing comes easy

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

Not me. Its good to be challenged but you need to keep refreshing your team with quality players and that's not happening at Talbot. 

I know a guy who can bring in quality players and the problem is this season he brought in too many imo and trying to keep them all happy was impossible but that was then up to the sporting director and president to say no u don’t need them we have enough but as I said earlier if they want to spend spend spend that their prerogative 

Just now, Darvel legend said:

I know a guy who can bring in quality players and the problem is this season he brought in too many imo and trying to keep them all happy was impossible but that was then up to the sporting director and president to say no u don’t need them we have enough but as I said earlier if they want to spend spend spend that their prerogative 

So he failed because he had too many good players. Do you ever take a step back and read the shite you post

10 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Sporting Director?

Jeezo 😯