Celtic (Cavalier) vs Rangers (Tavernier)

The lack of objectivity on this violence issue is depressing. An alternative and useful way for everyone to look at this is perhaps to understand that no Rangers supporters threw bottles or chairs at Celtic supporters and no Celtic supporters threw any objects at Rangers supporters. No stewards were injured by Rangers or Celtic supporters.

Instead, I would argue that morons attacked other human beings and caused injury to stewards. The colours that these imbeciles wear is irrelevant and the respective club boards need to stop pandering to tribal intransigence. They should be working together to rid themselves of these fools. I'm sure there are supporters on both sides who love their football and their team. Well, they also have a responsibility to isolate and ostracise the trouble-makers, 

Maybe then we can concentrate on the football...and may the best team win. 

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

😂

Kyogo has scored 9 and assisted 0.

Morelos has scored 11 and assisted 7. 

As well as had another great season in European competition. 

You'll obviously never admit to it but Morelos has outperformed Kyogo this season by a clear distance. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Kyogo has scored 9 and assisted 0.

Morelos has scored 11 and assisted 7. 

As well as had another great season in European competition. 

You'll obviously never admit to it but Morelos has outperformed Kyogo this season by a clear distance. 

😂

Kyogo does have assists in the league btw - if your going to post stats make them accurate at least as like your Ange prediction your a little off the mark however i’ll give you the benefit of the doubt as some websites report these numbers different than others 😉

Edited by Jinky67

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Ok Jinky we get it, you like Kyogo better than Morelos. 

We will always favour our own that goes without saying however saying a player who has a better goals to game record than the “supposed” best striker in the league is shite is a bit of a stretch and i found that funny. I assume there is nothing wrong with that?

Edited by Jinky67

19 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

And played in 12 fewer matches so point stands

Yes, Kyogo is more injury prone and didn't do enough in Europe to get those additional knockout games for his team. I'm not sure that's the strongest argument in his favour though.

We don't need to top up mins per goal or any other little stat to see that Morelos is the better player. That's clear from watching both of them especially when they are tested at higher levels. Kyogo isn't capable of the hold up and build up play that Morelos is. Neither has it done it to any serious extent at a higher level of football than the Scottish Premiership.

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

Yes, Kyogo is more injury prone and didn't do enough in Europe to get those additional knockout games for his team. I'm not sure that's the strongest argument in his favour though.

We don't need to top up mins per goal or any other little stat to see that Morelos is the better player. That's clear from watching both of them especially when they are tested at higher levels. Kyogo isn't capable of the hold up and build up play that Morelos is. Neither has it done it to any serious extent at a higher level of football than the Scottish Premiership.

If Kyogo was injured before the knockout matches how can he do more to get them additional knockout games? That really doesn’t make sense that’s like me saying Morelos hasn’t done enough to get you through the semis. I assume you meant something else?

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

We will always favour our own that goes without saying however saying a player who has a better goals to game record than the “supposed” best striker in the league is a bit of a stretch and i found that funny. I assume there is nothing wrong with that?

Two different players, it's like comparing apples and pears. 

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

But it is the way to compare forward players since ultimately that is their job 

What? 😂 You can't be serious with this. Arguably the 2 best sides in the world play without a regular goalscorer up top and prefer someone who links play. It's not 2002 any more.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Two different players, it's like comparing apples and pears. 

Very different, Kyogo isn’t a naturally striker and has never played in that position regularly prior to coming to Celtic so considering that his return is excellent.

Big GG is probably more similar in terms of the way he holds things up and brings others into play

Just now, DMCs said:

What? 😂 You can't be serious with this. 

It would also usually mean that bottom of the table goalkeepers are better than top of the table as they will face more shots and make more saves - which is their job. 

2 minutes ago, DMCs said:

What? 😂 You can't be serious with this. Arguably the 2 best sides in the world play without a regular goalscorer up top and prefer someone who links play. It's not 2002 any more.

mate we aren’t Man City or Liverpool. Very very very few teams can play the way they do and even then go check the numbers of Foden, De Bruyne, Silva and they are stupid or likewise Mane, Jota and Salah

For us mere mortals watching more average teams it does matter

17 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

It would also usually mean that bottom of the table goalkeepers are better than top of the table as they will face more shots and make more saves - which is their job. 

Or you can just analyse save percentage 👍

Apparently they now use a metric called PSxG+- to evaluate goalkeeper performance and funnily enough the top 2 based on that metric are Allison and Ederson……who would have thought eh? 😉

f**k i’ve went all @G51 apologies

Edited by Jinky67