Wattful United v Witless Motherwell

4 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Is Connelly a keeper or are we going with no sub keeper?

He has played for Falkirk and got a face injury with Gretna, was on the bench last week with Fox, participates in the match day warm up.  That’s everything I know.

I just can’t look at that defence and be positive about the game. Ojala and Carroll are so far below our level.

United will definitely score, at least we’ve got the right players in attack this week to cause them some problems.

Edited by ZX1886

That might be the first line up this season that I’ve been relatively happy given the players available.
I mean, we’ll still lose but at least we’ve got Woollery, Slattery and Tierney on the park at the same time, and no Efford.

I'm really really struggling to work out wtaf is Court's approach is with this line up. 

It's absolutely bewildering. I can't grudge the guy the position the team is in but f**k me that's a head melter. 

ETA.. 

According to Google Neilson is playing RWB which makes a little more sense with Smith in midfield. 

Which just begs the question why the f**k are they not playing Freeman there urghhhh

Edited by ArabianKnight

18 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

Working til 2pm, so it'll be the stream for me. The warmth and familiarity of my own surroundings, along with alcohol will help ease the loneliness. Further solace will come via the off switch when things go ever so predictably tits up.

The beer is open 

4 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

From a Motherwell point of view, it feels weird but I've found myself almost enjoying this so far.

The missed chances are going to 100% bite us on the arse though.

And, as if by magic (or entirely unsurprising comedy defending) it comes to pass.