Buddies v Duddies 7th May 2022

What the hell is up with Legz? 

He's been out that long I'd expect to have heard some announcement about about having had a leg amputated months ago, but all there's ever been is a disappearance from the first team, then weeks later some vague mumblings about a mystery injury.

3 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

What the hell is up with Legz? 

He's been out that long I'd expect to have heard some announcement about about having had a leg amputated months ago, but all there's ever been is a disappearance from the first team, then weeks later some vague mumblings about a mystery injury.

Been out with a knee injury, going by the article today he's pretty much out for the season and the aim for him is to be ready for the pre-season. Same with Ashcroft.

IMG_8371.jpg
Ethan in for Connor. Least that’s the scapegoat sorted if we don’t win…
Personally I’d love Morton and Ayr United in the top flight with us and Killie. Proper derbies all round. Sadly it hasn’t happened in living memory and unlikely to happen any time soon, the latter two clubs are consistent bin fires and more likely to end up in League 2 than the Premiership.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Nope, I want to see them go down and wallow in the lower leagues for an indeterminable period of time.  TBF I speak only for myself.

Thing is, when you have a 'rival' that this happens to, I'd imagine you'd end up actually feeling a bit sorry for them.

I'd imagine it'd be like having a sickly relative that you never really liked, only these days they haven't got the energy, talent, finances, infrastructure or support levels to come and visit you. But on the rare occasion you go and see them they just bang on about how you're in your rightful place now and fling shite at you and mind the gap, etc.

Wait, what was I talking about?

28 minutes ago, Lex said:

IMG_8371.jpg
Ethan in for Connor. Least that’s the scapegoat sorted if we don’t win…
Personally I’d love Morton and Ayr United in the top flight with us and Killie. Proper derbies all round. Sadly it hasn’t happened in living memory and unlikely to happen any time soon, the latter two clubs are consistent bin fires and more likely to end up in League 2 than the Premiership.

So that the Ayr fans don't feel left out.

Screenshot_20220507-144415_eBay.jpg

7 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Thing is, when you have a 'rival' that this happens to, I'd imagine you'd end up actually feeling a bit sorry for them.

I'd imagine it'd be like having a sickly relative that you never really liked, only these days they haven't got the energy, talent, finances, infrastructure or support levels to come and visit you. But on the rare occasion you go and see them they just bang on about how you're in your rightful place now and fling shite at you and mind the gap, etc.

Wait, what was I talking about?

No one in Morten will be able to read this anyway.

Too busy with the 40th anniversary celebrations of their last top flight season that didn't end in relegation.