Jack Ross's Blazers and Shorts Tour - The Dundee United 2022-23 Europa Conference League Thread

Ray Patterson

Gutted I can't go tonight, hugely excited anyway, although like most, I'm not convinced we will get much more than a paddling.

I stand by my earlier claim that the main objective should be to become the first Scottish team to score in Europe this season

Sure to be a great atmosphere at Tannadice tonight, just checked for tickets there not realising it had sold out. Should look great on the TV. Tough game for United and I hope they put in a performance that matches the occasion. Please no more gutless performances from Scottish teams in Europe [emoji120]

With them having not started their league yet and missing a bunch of players, I'm semi-confident that a draw or slim victory is possible.

To be followed up by a humping ala Moscow in the second leg.

Some of my pals have pulled out tonight so now I've got 3 tickets for the George Fox Lower, selling at face value of £26 each.

I'm still going to the game with one of my other mates so whoever buys them can meet me either in town or outside Tannadice.

I'll be in town from around 5pm onwards.

Just message me if you're interested [emoji106]

Any idea of the team? I'd go

Bightitti

Smith Edwards Mulgrew Behic

Harkes   Levitt   Sibbald

Middleton          Watt

Fletcher

If McGrath isn't available. If he is id swap him for Middleton. Harkes gets the nod as well likely be chasing the ball and, well, hes good at running about.

Edited by mishtergrolsch

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Any idea of the team? I'd go

Bightitti

Smith Edwards Mulgrew Behic

Harkes   Levitt   Sibbald

Middleton          Watt

Fletcher

If McGrath isn't available. If he is id swap him for Middleton. Harkes gets the nod as well likely be chasing the ball and, well, hes good at running about.

Don't think Behic is cleared to play yet. 

Any links to watch this? I’m in the US and have Paramount Plus which claims to be airing all Europa and Europa Conference games but they only have on available.

Does United have a stream available?

Appreciate any responses.

3 minutes ago, Luddite said:

Any links to watch this? I’m in the US and have Paramount Plus which claims to be airing all Europa and Europa Conference games but they only have on available.

Does United have a stream available?

Appreciate any responses.

It's on BBC Scotland

Edited by Venti
wrong channel