EPL 2022/23

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I agree. Which simply adds to my bemusement of why it continues to happen. Its an ugly league at the moment

Fifa to blame 

Inexplicably allow this and similar shite to continue worldwide 

3 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Tyler hit a new low for me when referring to Trent's creativity as "Route number 66".

Awful, awful stuff.

Tyler needs taken out the back and put down. I’ve noticed he’s been getting worse these last few months, and he was already an absolutely horrendous commentator to start with. 

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Sounds like it's going to be Dean Smith, now. I reckon he will keep them up, they have far better players than, say, Forest, Southampton, Bournemouth or Everton. 

With John Terry part of his coaching team, apparently.

46 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I could imagine Terry thinking he will get the manager's job permanently in the summer, which would be much more a gamble.

He said in his interview with Stephen Hendry last week that he had given up on becoming on a manager. Don’t laugh ... but he said he would make Chelsea the exception. 

Just watched the highlights of the Arsenal game. Decent game by the looks of it, and the boy Ramsdale makes some good saves. The reaction from the co-commentators at Ransdale's save from Konate is deplorable though. Try-hard TikTok pish.