EPL 2022/23

3 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

That would definitely be given as a handball against Haaland up in Scotland.

He’s clearly moved his arm towards the ball, even though it was by his side. I’m surprised it wasn’t given actually. 

1 minute ago, DukDukGoose said:

Yeah, he's had an off night in front of goal but he has two assists and has bullied the defence all night.

Can you imagine how good this City side would be if they played with eleven players rather than ten + Grealish? I guess Pep needs someone to be first on the scene to congratulate everyone else.

4 minutes ago, captainkev said:

It feels like the Arsenal squad were collectively hypnotised at the start of this season to believe they weren't a team of bottle merchants, and somebody snapped their fingers and woke them up few weeks too early.

Derren Brown. He did it on Monday night.

Whoever is on the BBC live feed tonight is obviously not fully behind Frank...

Chelsea 0-2 Brentford

Frank Lampard lost his first game in this spell as Chelsea boss.

And then his second.

And his third.

Also his fourth.

And now heading for five defeats out of five.

4 minutes ago, Venti said:

I know 'Lamps' is a club legend, but surely to fúck there must be a point where the fans realise he's a fraud.

He’s super Frank to the fans though, the only way they could get someone they like better would be to appoint John Terry.

It’s more the fact football teams don’t seem to realise how much of a fraud he is, as you can guarantee he will get another reasonable gig in the top end of championship after this before failing there aswell.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

2 minutes ago, Venti said:

I know 'Lamps' is a club legend, but surely to fúck there must be a point where the fans realise he's a fraud.

For me, the most overrated midfielder of his generation. I am sure plenty disagree, but against big opposition (for Chelsea and England), he was posted missing time and time again. Repeating it as a manager now.

6 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

He’s super Frank to the fans though, the only way they could get someone they like better would be to appoint John Terry.

It’s more the fact football teams don’t seem to realise how much of a fraud he is, as you can guarantee he will get another reasonable English championship gig (thinking Norwich or Blackburn etc.) after this before failing there aswell.

How about Drogba as his wise assistant? That would calm the nerves.