EPL 2022/23

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Fair play to Ben White trying to act the hard man after being absolutely shite all night

I was thinking this. What an absolute fraud playing the big man now.

Should just quietly slope off down the tunnel with his tail between his legs, be in keeping with the previous couple of hours.

20 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

What an insipid cowardly performance by Arsenal tonight.  I get that city have great players and are in incredible form, but there’s barely a single one of the Arsenal players that’s done anything of note tonight.

Fair enough getting beaten, but to do so meekly in your biggest game of the season is poor.

Can see City winning the league by 10 points from here.

Only hope is Real Madrid bring their champions league A gamesmanship to knock them out again.

I thought Bayern would have offered more (but we’re never close). Real Madrid won’t fold, and Vinicius Jr will be key. I fully expect De Bruyne to don a Belgium shirt, and give a Belgium type performance.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

De Bruyne was outstanding though.

I don't want to just hear Martin Keown, I want to see the c**t's tears

A large part of the win was down to hitting the direct ball to Haaland though. He done a lot of thankless work that he'd been accused of not being willing or even able to do before.

3 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Huge gap between these 2 teams tonight.   Don't think any Arsenal players played at the level necessary to get a result v City.

Let's be honest, it's probably only Ederson and Grealish who wouldn't start for that Arsenal side. 

Edited by DukDukGoose

1 minute ago, DukDukGoose said:

A large part of the win was down to hitting the direct ball to Haaland though. He done a lot of thankless work that he'd been accused of not being willing or seven able to do before.

Let's be honest, it's probably only Ederson and Grealish who wouldn't start for that Arsenal side. 

Agree that Haaland was excellent, just thought De Bruyne was a little bit ahead tonight.

Could easily have gone to either though

Arsenal must be the easiest team in the league for Man City to play. They could play them every week and win every week.

That'll be them winning the title by 10+ points, as anyone paying attention said they would at the start of the season. 

Edited by AMMjag

28 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

£ for £, Chelsea must be a top 5 worst team in the history of football, which, considering their fat Tory c**t of a manager, thick yank owner and disgusting, racist fans, is just very, very funny. 

Il never tire of seeing this Boehly guy humiliated. It's a sure thing that the more it happens, the more hel hit out with increasingly wild shit. All of which, the Chelsea fans, and the wider Barclays, fully deserve