There was a coo

1 hour ago, Marten said:

All of that simply for changing the vote for B-teams in the LL while the vote didn't make a difference anyway as it would only have been 9-6 instead of 10-5? And you miss the point that if anyone wanted to bribe Cowdenbeath that way it would be the SFA. They have no authority in giving League Cup places away. Also, if they wanted to do that, surely they'd see a vote for the Conference League as more important, so they'd bribe Cowdenbeath for both, while they were a no for the latter.

The SFA and SPFL are hand in glove, proven by Doncaster and the other SPFL numpty setting up the shell company to establish the conference league. By the time Cowdenbeath revealed their hand about the conference it was already dead.

Just now, welshbairn said:

The SFA and SPFL are hand in glove, proven by Doncaster and the other SPFL numpty setting up the shell company to establish the conference league. By the time Cowdenbeath revealed their hand about the conference it was already dead.

Not being rude like so many have to our fanbase in recent weeks, would you not be better with this on those Conference League/Bad guys list threads?  Nobody here really cares all that much any more about the minutiae I don’t think. 

4 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Not being rude like so many have to our fanbase in recent weeks, would you not be better with this on those Conference League/Bad guys list threads?  Nobody here really cares all that much any more about the minutiae I don’t think. 

Sure, but the OP added the League Cup to the thread title which makes it pretty specific. Happy to leave you arguing about who's getting the invites to your Supporters' Society though! :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Well at the fan meeting in April the club didn’t suggest they supported conference and you can see on No to B Teams Twitter they effectively flagged their opposition on 19 May - 2 and a half weeks before vote was due 

2 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

If anyone on the trust committee was happy for me to private message them, so I can give them my email address to receive the information, my bank card is poised and loaded. 🤣

Messaged you with the link.

Tbf, a lot of my comments regarding the League Cup situation have been (like most of my posts) a mix of devil's advocate and shithousery. As funny as it looks, there's NO WAY the Colts vote and the league cup invite are linked... I honestly thought it was just a laugh to cure the post-season blues 🤷‍♂️😂

6 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Tbf, a lot of my comments regarding the League Cup situation have been (like most of my posts) a mix of devil's advocate and shithousery. As funny as it looks, there's NO WAY the Colts vote and the league cup invite are linked... I honestly thought it was just a laugh to cure the post-season blues 🤷‍♂️😂

I think most knew that but like all jokes, there is a time when it’s all been heard before

1 hour ago, Spyro said:

Jokes are funny in the short term, they wear out after a while.

Your not as bad as some.

Have just read the CISS email.

A lot of good stuff in it. With the suggestion to incorporate the late Zoe Smith into something, and the subject of what to have as a trading name, can the 2 of these not tie in?

I’m also not sure about the vagueness of the amount to be paid. Would prefer a set amount , or even a 2 tier system with 2 set amounts and different reasons for paying whichever chosen. 
I guess it’s really early days though, and it’s a decent start. 
Well done to all. 

56 minutes ago, 1GregStewart said:

Have just read the CISS email.

A lot of good stuff in it. With the suggestion to incorporate the late Zoe Smith into something, and the subject of what to have as a trading name, can the 2 of these not tie in?

I’m also not sure about the vagueness of the amount to be paid. Would prefer a set amount , or even a 2 tier system with 2 set amounts and different reasons for paying whichever chosen. 
I guess it’s really early days though, and it’s a decent start. 
Well done to all. 

Tiered system will come into place when the ciss has its own bank account set up which is a real nightmare to do. This is just a starter so the club can start seeing the benefits from the money coming in sooner rather than later.