There was a coo

Noticed that the tickets for Saturday at home to Montrose are available on Fanbase, £12/£6, which seems to be an agreed amount for the Viaplay.

Always found the Fanbase app decent and easy to use.

Edited by Cowdenleith

Very impressed with Cowden tonight, night and day from last year. You were quick, sharp and put the boot in (maybe a bit too much for my biased opinion). A much more streetwise effort. 

ToB and Ricky Little haven’t looked that bad in a long time - think they expected an easy evening 

Its ashame you will be without the 2 that got sent off tonight against Montrose but good luck for that game and the season 

I am away home to throw darts at a Keenan Dunnwald Turan poster 

8 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

Anyone get a good view of the pen and first red card ?

Both looked soft from my viewpoint. 
Can’t understand how Scott Lambie gets anywhere near a Cowden game after the David Cox incident at Cove but let’s see what the highlights show.

Got a decent view of the first red card McLaughlin and the Smokie player both went in for the ball neither getting it.

Smokie fell down on Aiden clattering his head with his foot.

Can only think Lambie had it down as dangerous play.

Quite proud of the side last night drawing away from home against a Championship side.

Everyone is talking about our penalty misses but credit is due to Craig Hepburn who saved 3 of theirs.

Speaking to a few folk at the game one a long standing fan who has probably put in a lot of money over the years with season tickets, merchandise etc was telling me he was ready to chuck it last season.

Thankfully a good manager and squad has got his interest back.

Was also speaking to a neutral who said it’s the best Cowden side he has seen in a good few years.

10 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Noticed that the tickets for Saturday at home to Montrose are available on Fanbase, £12/£6, which seems to be an agreed amount for the Viaplay.

Always found the Fanbase app decent and easy to use.

Fanbase is good I have used it at a lot of grounds.

I don't want to get carried away but that was magnificent performance and effort. Played with pace and quality. Moving the ball well and passing it with good movements. The ref was abysmal and its never a red card for aiden. The 2nd one is a red. We had an offside goal which I'm confident was an incorrect decision linesman said it was for the goalscorer offside so docherty.. need to watch it back.

This teams fitness levels were all there to see and again you could see how good dougie Hill is and will be so hopefully we can extend this if money allows...

On a final note the players were looking  for the fans to applaud them on Saturday and last night but everyone apart from 2 or 3 were away lol. 

There will b a few sore legs today with the boys but they go again  Saturday trying to get another upset.

Mon the cowden.

23 minutes ago, NELLY 1 said:

I don't want to get carried away but that was magnificent performance and effort. Played with pace and quality. Moving the ball well and passing it with good movements. The ref was abysmal and its never a red card for aiden. The 2nd one is a red. We had an offside goal which I'm confident was an incorrect decision linesman said it was for the goalscorer offside so docherty.. need to watch it back.

This teams fitness levels were all there to see and again you could see how good dougie Hill is and will be so hopefully we can extend this if money allows...

On a final note the players were looking  for the fans to applaud them on Saturday and last night but everyone apart from 2 or 3 were away lol. 

There will b a few sore legs today with the boys but they go again  Saturday trying to get another upset.

Mon the cowden.

Was big Dougie playing fir Cowden last night? He'll still be very decent at Lowland league level if you can keep him on.