The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Vegetarian diets and hoofball.

Haha, I forgot about the diets! 

He was so bad I genuinely wouldn’t want another side to have to go through having him as a manager. Worst I’ve ever seen, by a distance. 

2 hours ago, williebraveheart said:

With all the imposters gone or going I think next week will either make or break our club.

If you think that's all the imposters gone or going, should meet the board and the people in the background.

23 minutes ago, Spider said:

If you think that's all the imposters gone or going, should meet the board and the people in the background.

Fair enough. I would not disagree with you, knowing some of those you no doubt mean. Perhaps I should have said chief imposters. I have been calling for Hunter, Beuker,and Dempster to go for months now.

Seeing some suggestion that Dempster is away for health reasons - obviously wish her well and maybe that’s been a factor over the last while.

Not convinced the Haughey-Dempster-DoF-committee axis has worked all that well. This is as good an opportunity as we might have for a while to influence things for the better. 

5 minutes ago, behindthelens said:

How good is Spong on that first goal? Sees the pass coming some time during the United game the other week, I think. Brilliant reading of the game

1 hour ago, Alan Twelve said:

How good is Spong on that first goal? Sees the pass coming some time during the United game the other week, I think. Brilliant reading of the game

Spong has genuinely been one of the few highlights for us this season

I was at the airdrie game today. They were well worth the 3 points today. Didn't give Raith a sniff on goal and counter attacked well.  A Raith goal never looked like coming.  A wee ray of hope for us for next week if we can emulate that performance.

2 hours ago, Anonymous Spider said:

Seeing some suggestion that Dempster is away for health reasons - obviously wish her well and maybe that’s been a factor over the last while.

Not convinced the Haughey-Dempster-DoF-committee axis has worked all that well. This is as good an opportunity as we might have for a while to influence things for the better. 

That might explain her very low profile this year. Despite disappointment in her tenure with us I hope she is well.

Gary Bowyer, funnily enough, has said his ultimate ambition isn't in management, it's to be a DoF and he actually has some sort of relevant degree. Could be that he's the replacement for that and you stick with your manager or some sort of set up like that? That is if he's still in the picture.

Whilst it was great to get a win last night, the place is still an absolute disaster at the moment.

No manager 

No DOF 

NO CEO 

and our new president who will be sworn in soon is most famous for getting us chucked out of the cup. 

24 minutes ago, EaglesandSpiders said:

Massive results in Dundee Utd & Raith games today. The Championship is delivering once again. I hope we can stay up. 

We have only lost one more game than Airdrie who are sitting fourth. Mad league.