The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

43 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

How have Rudden and Cammy been for you so far?

Rudden puts in a shift, but at times he’s not that effective- really needing another body up top to help him. Frustrating player also, not exactly the most clinical.

Kerr’s impressed me- I’m very glad we picked him up although I can understand why it looks like Dundee have progressed to a higher level than him. Hopefully he stays fit.  

51 minutes ago, Arachnophile said:

Jack Turner is our top scorer so far this season & was 3rd top last season.

Is it worth trying him as  a striker, since we seem to be a wee bit short in that department?

The next kai havertz??? 

This could be interesting, especially with rudden beside him to do the heavy lifting

2 hours ago, Byekick said:

Are there any whispers on when the Morton tickets might be available?

Really cutting it fine for those of us who need to try and beat the Oasis-style queue

They are just sorting out the dynamic pricing.

I'll take it from the posts above on lack of communication that its no clearer yet if our game in a couple weeks time will be at Lesser or Hampden?

I'll hope for the best and assume that it will be at Hampden as Rangers have announced returning to Ibrox for their game that weekend...

26 minutes ago, AUcal said:

I'll take it from the posts above on lack of communication that its no clearer yet if our game in a couple weeks time will be at Lesser or Hampden?

I'll hope for the best and assume that it will be at Hampden as Rangers have announced returning to Ibrox for their game that weekend...

It's at Hampden

Thought Mcleish showed glimpses last season in his sub appearances that he could be of use in some sense but he’s not really made any sort of impact this campaign in all honesty

If we had one or two more attacking options, it would have been a perfect time to send him out on loan to a league 1 side to show what he’s got. He’s not a dud but he’s not championship ready at this point and for me can’t be relied on as a 2nd choice striker at this level. 

Still absolutely bemused we got rid of Sheridan in the summer given the impact he had on results and the players around him. Bring him back 

38 minutes ago, qpfc said:

Still absolutely bemused we got rid of Sheridan in the summer given the impact he had on results and the players around him. Bring him back 

My understanding of the Sheridan situation was that he was on a *lot* of money for qp standards, and that we just couldn't afford to keep him around. 

For your earlier points, I think McLeish has his talents but he can't play as a lone striker chasing balls and doing all the work, he's a very different player to rudden but from what I've seen he's not being put to use as such

19 minutes ago, starshot131 said:

I've got the fear in me that he's going to rock up at accies or smth and put 5 past us

No too worried about that. The fact he hasn't signed suggests no one in our league thinks he is worth the asking price.