The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

7 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

....the existing lights are to be moved as part of the revised design due to the pitch relocation and avoiding light pollution to local residents.

So the lights are there but it seems as if nobody is at home.

By the look of the previous posts.

Utter omnishambles off the park. 

The club are unbelievably lucky we are doing so well on the park.

I think that some of us travelling up to Cove on Friday will have to use that opportunity to make ourselves heard. 

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Surely this clash was know about weeks if not months ago? To leave it this late to sort out shows that the clubs really don't give a toss about supporters. There is, as far as I can tell, no way for ICT fans being able to get trains or buses back after the game and the fact that ICT agreed to this change with 11 days notice is also damning of their attitude towards supporters.

Looks like you could but it’s questionable to even consider going to a league game if you can’t get home until tomorrow. I’m actually beginning to think somebody in our place is having a giggle and coming up with more extreme ways to tug the marionettes.

image.thumb.png.d8f30201e7a12393e59d1c818055b390.png

I will not attend a home game anywhere at any time while Dempster and Hunter are still there. I will go to as many away games as I can because I will continue to support my TEAM as I have done for over 65 years but the CLUB I have no time for whatsoever. I refuse to be treated like this as a customer. Thank God I am not a member.

17 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Looks like you could but it’s questionable to even consider going to a league game if you can’t get home until tomorrow. I’m actually beginning to think somebody in our place is having a giggle and coming up with more extreme ways to tug the marionettes.

image.thumb.png.d8f30201e7a12393e59d1c818055b390.png

Wow that's unbelievable! An 'Advance' fare still available at this late stage :lol:

I see Inverness have provided a full breakdown on Twitter of how this arrangement was reached, and the alternatives that had been proposed. We can only dream of this sort of transparency.

Edited by Zanetti

11 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

I see Inverness have provided a full breakdown on Twitter of how this arrangement was reached, and the alternatives that had been proposed. We can only dream of this sort of transparency.

I’ll give them credit for actually explaining the decision but most of the reasons they have put on that thread are complete nonsense.

1 minute ago, PB1994 said:

I’ll give them credit for actually explaining the decision but most of the reasons they have put on that thread are complete nonsense.

Our standards for what qualify as even acceptable communication are incredibly low at this point, unfortunately 

3 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Our standards for what qualify as even acceptable communication are incredibly low at this point, unfortunately 

Aye, I do find it incredible that they can’t even admit why all these games are being moved, despite everyone already knowing.

Does the club think we don't look at Stenny/Sygenta fixtures and see possible problems coming up.

Surely someone at the club needs to give supporters/members etc an update on this farce.

There are another 4 games that may have to be played on friday night or late afternoon saturday if we continue to play at Stenny until the season finishes.

1 hour ago, Spider Rico said:

Syngenta are at home on the 3rd as well 

So, our own website lists this fixture and all other home fixtures for the season as being at ‘Home’, as opposed to ‘Ochilview’ and the map is of the Hampden area. 

Got me wondering:

1. Was the original agreement to ground share with Stennie only till end of Nov originally?

2. If yes, are we trying to extend it?

3. Have we already tried and failed at that?

4. Assuming the original plan was to perhaps be at Lesser for Dec, have we now gone to SFA to strike a deal for Hampden for remainder of season? 

5. Are we homeless again after ICT game? 

Hi everyone. I've written a wee thing about the QP fixtures shambles. It's nothing you guys won't already know, but my main point is that media outlets like the BBC should be doing their jobs and pushing for clubs like Queens Park to be transparent with supporters and not just shut them out and expect the cash to keep rolling in.

Maybe Sportsound could cut five minutes of Old Firm time this Saturday to get someone from QP on to explain themselves. Then again...

https://doingthe42.co.uk/?p=133

2 hours ago, williebraveheart said:

They have known since day one of the season. They just lie and treat us like dirt.

That’s the part that is unforgivable. The thing is, I’d still have bought it even taking into account being pissed off about Stenny and fixtures being moved. It’s the complete and utter dishonesty around it that is infuriating. It’s a complete lack of respect and I’m not sure there’s any way back for either the Chief Executive or the President. What could they actually say now that anyone would believe?

It can be nobody’s serious ambition to be this bad at building a stadium and running a football club. Everything just seems totally broken at the moment. 

Things are **so bad** I’m even starting to have a bit of sympathy for the committee - they’re not the ones on a handsome full-time wage. 

No doubt another statement tomorrow. Will the handsomely paid CEO be hiding behind the president once again?

Edited by Anonymous Spider

52 minutes ago, Anonymous Spider said:

It can be nobody’s serious ambition to be this bad at building a stadium and running a football club. Everything just seems totally broken at the moment. 

Things are **so bad** I’m even starting to have a bit of sympathy for the committee - they’re not the ones on a handsome full-time wage. 

No doubt another statement tomorrow. Will the handsomely paid CEO be hiding behind the president once again?

Especially since this is what we have to show after years of planning 

266FC6F3-EA62-47C6-B143-C61CC0BAFA62.jpeg

10E657FC-2DDF-4788-8F5F-F01245D1044B.jpeg