Lowland League General Discussion

FairWeatherFan

14 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Got absolutely no memory of any interactions with you, sorry. 

😂 Aye no bother! 

8 minutes ago, Hossy87 said:

You're oot yer tits 

I'm at work mate and we're all laughing at how riled up any daft comment I send (even when it's clear I'm taking the piss) can get some of our Fife friends. The boy jumps on anything I say on here then claims not to remember me 😂

As a Lowland League Stato life isn't easy but when teams fail to provide basic info from their matches.. well.

Gala FaIrydean Rovers have have failed to provide teamlines this season (as they failed last season) on their social media outlets but for title chasing Kilby to do the same today is worrying.

Fans just want, at the very least, teamlines and scorers from the matches. Is that too much to ask for ?

16 minutes ago, Spyro said:

😂 Aye no bother! 

I'm at work mate and we're all laughing at how riled up any daft comment I send (even when it's clear I'm taking the piss) can get some of our Fife friends. The boy jumps on anything I say on here then claims not to remember me 😂

I think you are either getting me mixed up with someone else or are completely delusional, probably the latter.

Having a quick flick though my notifications I can see one innocuous interaction with you about a week ago, when I basically agreed that we maybe in this league for some time, and nothing else for weeks if not longer.

And as for your other comment above, it’s always good to see someone backtrack when they get laughed at for sounding like a conspiracy theory nut job with a comment like ‘even when it’s clear I’m taking this piss’. 

Aye ok, of course you were.

20 minutes ago, Dead said:

As a Lowland League Stato life isn't easy but when teams fail to provide basic info from their matches.. well.

Gala FaIrydean Rovers have have failed to provide teamlines this season (as they failed last season) on their social media outlets but for title chasing Kilby to do the same today is worrying.

Fans just want, at the very least, teamlines and scorers from the matches. Is that too much to ask for ?

I thought Kilby had some highly paid media guy, think the least he could do would be to post the team lines on Twitter.

Also, noticed they are charging £8 for kids 12-16, most clubs are £3-5 up to age 16. Broxburn was £3 today, very fair.  Money running a bit tight at EK 🤔

Gala never seem to post team prior to the game or much else, really poor.

20 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

I thought Kilby had some highly paid media guy, think the least he could do would be to post the team lines on Twitter.

Also, noticed they are charging £8 for kids 12-16, most clubs are £3-5 up to age 16. Broxburn was £3 today, very fair.  Money running a bit tight at EK 🤔

Kilby mibby hit with a 600,000 loss 😉

2 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Got absolutely no memory of any interactions with you, sorry. 

If you genuinely think Hearts B threw a match a quarter of the way through the season, that may or may not assist one of the B team yes voters in over 6 months time, you have some real paranoia issues.

We're the B teams not voted in for 2 years with the option of a 3rd?

Surely no vote on them at the end of the season anyway

3 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

But but but..... . Gretna were out their depth last season. :P

A lot can change within a few months. ;)

2 ex SPFL teams in the bottom 4 makes interesting reading.

Is it little wonder present SPFL clubs are against the trap door opening up? 

And the season before that, and the season before that, and...

Gretna have been fortunate that there were teams even more out of their depth, and last season only one relegation place. They made great decisions over the summer and right now aren't part of the relegation discussion at all.

You never like to see teams out of touch with the rest of the league so this look like being an important season.

3 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Kilby's social media guy from last season has moved on to pastures new. Considering he thought it was good sport to make multiple comedic references to David Goodwillie rumours then it's definitely a good thing he's moved on from the club.

4 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

I think you are either getting me mixed up with someone else or are completely delusional, probably the latter.

Having a quick flick though my notifications I can see one innocuous interaction with you about a week ago, when I basically agreed that we maybe in this league for some time, and nothing else for weeks if not longer.

And as for your other comment above, it’s always good to see someone backtrack when they get laughed at for sounding like a conspiracy theory nut job with a comment like ‘even when it’s clear I’m taking this piss’. 

Aye ok, of course you were.

That's because I hardly keep up with this part of the forum now. The league is shite with EK buying it again. Which is a shame as I work with a Lithgow fan but always miss their results as the game are pretty much meaningless until the league slowly grows into what it should be.

It has so much potential but no ventilation with 0-1 going up and 0-2 going down. The discussion has been 'bad EK' n 'B teams' for ever now which I'm bored of. It's only gets funny when you get raging (again) over absolutely f all 😉