Glastonbury

BigDoddyKane

22 minutes ago, throbber said:

Loving the anger generated from all the Palestine flags being flown there.

It would be ironic if there was an attack on the music festival by masked gunmen who took hundreds of hostages and then retreated across the border into Wales.

OK, "ironic" might not be right word here...

Just now, Doctor Manhattan said:

It would be ironic if there was an attack on the music festival by masked gunmen who took hundreds of hostages and then retreated across the border into Wales.

Hopefully they take out Cyndi Lauper and her entire audience.   Brutal.  

4 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

As long as they targeted only those waving Palestine flags I’d say it would still be ironic, also the masked gunmen would need to be Hamas supporters.

Cyndie Lauper looks like she might keel over at any moment. I still probably would though.

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

As long as they targeted only those waving Palestine flags I’d say it would still be ironic, also the masked gunmen would need to be Hamas supporters.

Cyndie Lauper looks like she might keel over at any moment. I still probably would though.

If Angela Lansbury was crossed with an alcoholic Barbie.  

16 hours ago, Lurkst said:

Dua Lipa seemed to me like a bit of a newcomer to be headlining Glasto, then I discovered that she's actually older than Paul McCartney was when the Beatles broke up.

Always had a thing for her (in a non-dirty old man type way - hopefully) - due to reading about her Kosovo background many years back, and finding some of her well-known tunes actually quite toe-tapping.

As a headliner, very good show.

9 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Coldplay remain the most interminably dull band ever.

I agree but I wish I was in a dull band with over 100mill in sales and pack out stadiums most nights

1 hour ago, throbber said:

The streets looked good last night, Mike skinner quite large nowadays.

They were really good 

11 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Kelley Deal of the Breeders having all sorts of issues with her ear monitor as well.   Weird set.  Don’t know if they are always like that but they didn’t really seem prepared.  

They do tend to be like that. I really quite enjoyed the shambles of it all which sounded cool to my ears. Wait in the Car, Safari, etc. I'll watch the rest of the set later on as I dipped out to watch the football last night. Kim looks amazing considering the many years of hard drugs and alcohol.