LEAGUE 2 Predictions

1 hour ago, EdinburghBlue said:

For the hard of thinking… on their day any of the nine other teams could/would have beaten you. But on average they couldn’t maintain this quality. 

On their day they didn't beat us.  In 35 games we've lost 4 and 2 of those involved an early sending off.   Consistency is the very definition of being the best team and it's hard to get more consistent than being unbeaten since December.  The logic of your contention is that you must therefore think another club was the best team.  Who would that be?

The "not the best, just the most consistent" line always annoys me. The most consistently what?

It's probably been the tightest League Two in a good few years so, yes, Stirling weren't blowing teams away regularly and the clubs at the bottom weren't taking drubbings every week. But it's a pretty bold call claiming Stirling weren't the best side or deserved champions. They've won the most games, lost the fewest, scored the most goals, conceded the second fewest and haven't lost yet in the calender year.

On 29/01/2023 at 10:55, Neilly said:

Take a brave man to back against Bonnyrigg finishing bottom but if I was to pick a team who could it would be East Fife.

They are absolutely dreadful with what looks like a manager out of his depth. They certainly wouldn't be missed with yon' admission fees and generally poor away day.

How’s your prediction looking 😉

On 01/05/2023 at 11:47, Support said:

Annan been the best side for me. only my opinion remember. they have some fantastic players and are a constant threat. 

Annan have a decent side but to suggest they were the best in the league is doubtful. They are curently 21 points behind the leaders and 10 points behind the second placed team.Pretty football doesn't win  league 2.

1 hour ago, MrBeeno said:

Annan have a decent side but to suggest they were the best in the league is doubtful. They are curently 21 points behind the leaders and 10 points behind the second placed team.Pretty football doesn't win  league 2.

The league table doesn’t lie at the end of the season, especially in a condensed set up like as in Scotland. Only Raith have nothing to play for in the championship going into the last game.