The Queen of the South thread

That is a belter of a home top and I will be purchasing it. Hopefully it will be available in the next month or so.

Macron generally do a good selection of training and leisure gear, so hopefully the club will more of this. The last couple of SRU track tops in particular have been smart.

Outstanding new strip. My favourite since the old pinstripe "Elopak" one....

Might get one for my boy, if the Kids ones are better made this season. He loves going to Palmerston when down seeing my Folks, got him the white one thats now falling apart, 35 quid for a 6 year old !

Edited by G-MAN

Who's everyone thinking is getting the manager gig?

Are board holding off till weekend till play off spots sorted out of respect to other club.

More than 30 applicants to sift thru and draw up a short list.

He impressed for the u20s but I don't think ever made a first team appearance, before returning to Australia as he was homesick. Seemed to be highly rated so hopefully he does well for us.

Thanks for that. I thought he'd have featured in the youth teams or U20s then, so hopefully he'll do well.

He impressed for the u20s but I don't think ever made a first team appearance, before returning to Australia as he was homesick. Seemed to be highly rated so hopefully he does well for us.

I believe there was more to it than homesickness though that would've been part of the reason he returned to Australia. Other reasons might include that although he was doing well with the 20's and looked the part it seemed that the punters at the 20's games rated him more highly than the management.

Think there would've been money issues as well as he'd only be getting £10 a week at the 20's and I could imagine it would've been more than a struggle to get by.

Has he signed for the first team? Would like to see him given a chance, as he seems to have done well since he returned down under.

Guest Flash

I believe there was more to it than homesickness though that would've been part of the reason he returned to Australia. Other reasons might include that although he was doing well with the 20's and looked the part it seemed that the punters at the 20's games rated him more highly than the management.Think there would've been money issues as well as he'd only be getting £10 a week at the 20's and I could imagine it would've been more than a struggle to get by.Has he signed for the first team? Would like to see him given a chance, as he seems to have done well since he returned down under.

According to the report in the earlier link, he has signed for the first team. So, if true, presumably the current management rate him quite highly, so at least that shouldn't be a problem, if it was before.