The Queen of the South thread

17 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I'm aware of that. And it probably is unlikely but if down the line a newly independent Scotland successfully rejoins the EC then its far from inconceivable some element of Border control and labour restriction may apply.

Yes, we agree.

It's theoretically possible and not inconceivable; but also not likely.

4 minutes ago, queenslad said:

saw in paper today that Grant Anderson has returned north after a trial at Barrow. Thought he could play at a higher level than that

Barrow are top half of vanarama national league. Lincoln who top that league beat Ipswich last night in FA Cup. it`s not a bad level.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

9 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Barrow are top half of vanarama national league. Lincoln who top that league beat Ipswich last night in FA Cup. it`s not a bad level.

I watched that game and was thinking they, Lincoln, didn't look half bad. Be interesting to see how we'd fare in that league.

7 minutes ago, JessieField said:

Wrong!  I'm sure you meant intelligent person found!

You started the Queens relegation thread, with numerous "we're doomed" posts and two months later were chanting that the Queens board should stick a bid in for Stevie Mallan. Sorry if I don't believe this self proclaimed intelligence.

On 1/18/2017 at 19:29, Mr X said:

No. BBC Scotland have the radio rights for the SPFL. Usually the best you'll get for the Championship is Open All Mics, although they did do live commentary from the Raith(?) game the other week as the Premiership is on its break.

Pretty sure we had a midweek game covered live not that long ago when there were no other games on

Cheers. Will have to keep an eye out for it, only way I can get any live Queens action over here.