The Queen of the South thread

Hi The Palmy Pie.

I should have called it as per the poster. My mistake. What is it you are interested in so I know what to bring along for selling?

Edited by JTulip

Naysmith has done the best he can with a limited budget/squad. Give him more time.

If the best he can do includes relegation then I'm hoping we look elsewhere next season.

57 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
7 hours ago, Hannigan said:
Naysmith has done the best he can with a limited budget/squad. Give him more time.

If the best he can do includes relegation then I'm hoping we look elsewhere next season.

As I posted earlier in the week let's finish the Championship today with a win that could secure 6th place in the table.

Teams with a far bigger fan base & budget and greater expectations this season would finish below Queens, the likes of Partick, Falkirk & Dunfermline. 

If this happens we should give the management team another season. 

As I posted earlier in the week let's finish the Championship today with a win that could secure 6th place in the table.
Teams with a far bigger fan base & budget and greater expectations this season would finish below Queens, the likes of Partick, Falkirk & Dunfermline. 
So because Falkirk, Partick and Dunfermline have had awful seasons by their standards we should give Naysmith a new deal? You're kidding surely?

So because Falkirk, Partick and Dunfermline have had awful seasons by their standards we should give Naysmith a new deal? You're kidding surely?
This. Behind the team 100 percent today but lets not kid oursvelves there is a lot of changes needing made.

58 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

No who would you suggest that could fo any better under the circumstances? 

2 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

It's not an unrealistic target for our club to finish top 4 or at least challenge to do so. I like Naysmith but he hasn't come anywhere near achieving it. he made 2 huge errors for me. One sticking with Martin for way too long and secondly not having a back up striker in the squad. These 2 decisions alone have cost us significantly.  As I say I really like Naysmith but for me it's time for a change. 

5 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Circumstances that include getting to field the best Queens player most of us have ever seen, during the season of his life?

You have guaranteed goals. A luxury most can only dream of. Surely you can envisage a manager coming in and tightening things up at the back better than Naysmith has managed?

Didn't you think 4th was a real possibility? I'm sure it was you who was probably the one person in our (PnB) support who believed it would happen (not a dig btw). But if you truly believed it was a possibility how can you now be trying to defend our situation? If anything, we have majorly under performed by your expectations.