The Queen of the South thread

A trip to Dublin could be on the cards this season with Bohemians joining the Irn Bru cup. 
Every chance I'm mixed up but didn't they attend last year and get kicked out due to them postponing a game at something like half 2? East Fife maybe?

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
15 minutes ago, QoS_1919 said:
A trip to Dublin could be on the cards this season with Bohemians joining the Irn Bru cup. 

Every chance I'm mixed up but didn't they attend last year and get kicked out due to them postponing a game at something like half 2? East Fife maybe?

I totally forgot about that. 

Just had a quick look and it got called off 7 minutes before kick off because the pitch was frozen.

Looks like they've accepted to compete in it this season again. 

Just had a quick look and it got called off 7 minutes before kick off because the pitch was frozen.
Unreal. After that farce they should never have been invited. Hopefully they drawn away to Elgin.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
4 minutes ago, QoS_1919 said:

Unreal. After that farce they should never have been invited. Hopefully they drawn away to Elgin.

The whole thing is a farce. Probably won't stop me traveling hundreds of miles to a game though.

I would welcome semple back. Gutted about Doyle but as 19qos19 said it's more for his character and leadership and determination than any real quality skill he possessed. Nice touch with the personal message. Not into the knicker wetting stage just yet. Players probably still on holidays and seeing where there options are but I imagine we see a couple signings this week as the start of the season draws closer.