The Queen of the South thread

As an Annan fan just back nice to hear all the smart Qos comments. All I would say is that Queens are a full time team and certainly did not look like one! Annan are struggling with 6 or 7 starters out injured and can only get better. See you guys at Annan!

3 minutes ago, Solway Star said:

As an Annan fan just back nice to hear all the smart Qos comments. All I would say is that Queens are a full time team and certainly did not look like one! Annan are struggling with 6 or 7 starters out injured and can only get better. See you guys at Annan!

Aw, cheer up Solway Star. Most Queens fans look out for Annan too. 

1 minute ago, Solway Star said:

How do you come to that conclusion? I thought Annan looked to be blowing out their arses near the end so I wouldn't say our fitness was the same. After the 3rd, Queens took their foot off the pedal and seemed content to sit on what they had. 

The reality is if we had taken our chances/Annan didn't get as many lucky breaks at the back then that would have been more than 3-1. 

1 minute ago, Solway Star said:

We realise too that we were weak but as explained we had 6 players out injured! This does make a difference to a part time team. Couldn't believe Walker not getting sent off! However leave it at that and see you boys later in the year!

Sent off for what? The only time I can think was when we all thought he was fouled but the award went the other way. 

As I said elsewhere. Smith is the luckiest man to have stayed on the park. The dive aside he was at the referee constantly. 

2 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

That was the weakest 11 we'll come up against this season in league 1.

It's 3 points and a derby win but we're a long way short of being title contenders.

Annan missing a few players Tommy Goss is a huge miss for them he is exactly the type of player we need.

We will not get away with today's performance against the better teams in this League.

We are a work in progress just have to hope Marv can get the quality in we need  

21 minutes ago, Solway Star said:

We realise too that we were weak but as explained we had 6 players out injured! This does make a difference to a part time team. Couldn't believe Walker not getting sent off! However leave it at that and see you boys later in the year!

Sent off 😂 What fucking nonsense.

19 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Sent off for what? The only time I can think was when we all thought he was fouled but the award went the other way. 

As I said elsewhere. Smith is the luckiest man to have stayed on the park. The dive aside he was at the referee constantly. 

Sent off for the poster being a stupid b*****d. I think

27 minutes ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

I don't think so. No reason to. If Wilson wanted to leave I can see why we tried to replace him and sought to punt him. 

Perhaps time to stop posting eh?