The Queen of the South thread

Forgot to say that it looks good, so well done.

Cheers :D

Hopefully denying Celtic another trophy!

And the OS appears to be goosed? At least it is just now on my mobile.

*cough*

No I didn't do anything. I did manage to get my phone browser to show the same problem, though . A simple refresh fixed it thankfully.

Most likely some sort of browser cache issue. Not a lot I can do about that unfortunately, but at least it's easy fixed by just hitting refresh.

It also did it on Firefox on my work PC this morning, so its definitely some sort of cache issue. I think Ive found a workaround this morning though, so all should be ok now

The front page loads up nicely and looks good for me but none of the links actually lead anywhere so far as I can see. Nothing happens when clicking anything else. Is that what you mean because that's what's happening for me at the moment? :unsure:

EDIT - Correction, they do lead to the correct link eventually but it takes an eternity.

You were looking at it while I was trying to fix last nights problem. Ive just had a quick check and it seems ok now

Yeah it looks good when it works! ;)

On the latest blog post, do we now have an "operational board' and a "non-operational board"? And who is in what camp?

I dont think it would take too much to work out who, from the official BoD, has taken a step back from "operational" matters.

Any chance the highlights can be made iPhone compatible and not need flash?

Its possible and it might happen. Apple mobile devices make up less than 10% of visitors to the site, so it would be a disproportional amount of work for the people who would benefit.

Maybe in the summer

On the latest blog post, do we now have an "operational board' and a "non-operational board"? And who is in what camp?

Why does the operational board rate Gus so highly?

Fans don't rate him, Rae doesn't rate him and the takeover mob didn't rate him either.

*cough*

It also did it on Firefox on my work PC this morning, so its definitely some sort of cache issue. I think Ive found a workaround this morning though, so all should be ok now

*cough* *cough*

00:42 Saturday morning your time, I'm using Firefox v11.0. It was working a few minutes earlier because I was watching the U19 semi final video.

post-101-0-33789800-1334965350_thumb.jpg

EDIT: and it's back again. Did you fix it or is this an intermittent fault that happens randomly?

Edited by Swarley

*cough* *cough*

00:42 Saturday morning your time, I'm using Firefox v11.0. It was working a few minutes earlier because I was watching the U19 semi final video.

post-101-0-33789800-1334965350_thumb.jpg

EDIT: and it's back again. Did you fix it or is this an intermittent fault that happens randomly?

Probably some sort of maintenance routine on the server that runs during the night, that's all

Probably some sort of maintenance routine on the server that runs during the night, that's all

Is it going to run every night? Not handy for those of us who surf during the 'night'. Jeez with the OS down I had to actually talk to my wife!

Its possible and it might happen. Apple mobile devices make up less than 10% of visitors to the site, so it would be a disproportional amount of work for the people who would benefit.

Maybe in the summer

Cheers for the reply mr X its only because im too lazy to turn on the computer to watch the highlights.

An embarrassing home defeat to Livi sticks the penultimate nail in our coffin. It is probably best looking forward to next season now

Whilst I don't want an entirely new team for next season, there are not many I would keep.

If we are wanting to win the league next season we will need players with some fire in their belly. As it stands, only Robinson, Johnston, Parkin and Carmichael would remain for me.

As for the management team, well ultimately they have failed. I hear Jimmy Calderwood will be free at the end of the season. He might be worth a punt.