The Queen of the South thread

It was me, I still stand by that. I don't think getting to the final means they are ready to step up in the first division, Hooper has a chance from what I seen and obviously Reilly.

I was quite critical of Stuart Rome, due do seeing his attitude with Gretna, I will happily eat my words a bit as he has done really well with them.

Going by reports from last night, the Young Liam Park was running riot. Has pace to burn, but seems to mostly come of bench when i've seen him. Have to agree with FC, Hooper looks a decent prospect, Patrick Slattery also is decent in midfield not scared to put a shift.

It was me, I still stand by that. I don't think getting to the final means they are ready to step up in the first division, Hooper has a chance from what I seen and obviously Reilly.

I was quite critical of Stuart Rome, due do seeing his attitude with Gretna, I will happily eat my words a bit as he has done really well with them.

I think Stuart Rome does not get the credit he deserves. Yes he may have an attitude but what manager doesn't. If you look at what he has done over the last few years with Gretna and put that with this year's 19's squad for Queens, who he has now taken to the biggest National final there is. The guy must be complemented on his achievements both on and off the pitch. He is building a very good reputation of working with the youngsters for both the on and off field aspects of his set up, which interestingly are being mentioned around places.

Congratulations on last night's result and good luck for Monday night and the future.

Edited by Charlie

Great to see the youths doing so well. I seem to remember the u17's winning the Scottish Cup a couple of years ago. I wonder if many of the boys from that team were in the Squad the other night?

I think there may be a glitch in the system:

post-129-0-29392700-1334868392_thumb.png

post-129-0-39170100-1334868409_thumb.png

What browser is that? Its been tested on IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari and never seen that!

edited to add - its IE9 isnt it? All of the testing during development was done on IE9, so it should work fine.

Looks like something isnt loading full, maybe try doing CTRL+F5 to refresh :unsure:

This is what I see

post-1702-0-13635800-1334869419_thumb.jp

Edited by Mr X

Gavin Reilly maybe but not sure if he played for the 17s that won the League cup, that was the Degnan, Smillie, McShane, Black age group.

Ah, the league cup. I think a few of that team also won the school's Scottish Cup with Dumfries Academy, round about that time as well.

What browser is that? Its been tested on IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari and never seen that!

edited to add - its IE9 isnt it? All of the testing during development was done on IE9, so it should work fine.

Looks like something isnt loading full, maybe try doing CTRL+F5 to refresh :unsure:

This is what I see

post-1702-0-13635800-1334869419_thumb.jp

Yes, it is IE9. I don't know if you did something but it is fine now. :D

Yes, it is IE9. I don't know if you did something but it is fine now. :D

No I didn't do anything. I did manage to get my phone browser to show the same problem, though . A simple refresh fixed it thankfully.

Most likely some sort of browser cache issue. Not a lot I can do about that unfortunately, but at least it's easy fixed by just hitting refresh.

No I didn't do anything. I did manage to get my phone browser to show the same problem, though . A simple refresh fixed it thankfully.

Most likely some sort of browser cache issue. Not a lot I can do about that unfortunately, but at least it's easy fixed by just hitting refresh.

Forgot to say that it looks good, so well done.

Gavin Reilly maybe but not sure if he played for the 17s that won the League cup, that was the Degnan, Smillie, McShane, Black age group.

Think both Gavin Reilly and Kevin Holt were part of that winning team.

Great result by the youngsters, who are they playing in the final?

Also the site looks good, well done to all involved.

Hopefully denying Celtic another trophy!

And the OS appears to be goosed? At least it is just now on my mobile.

Hopefully denying Celtic another trophy!

And the OS appears to be goosed? At least it is just now on my mobile.

The front page loads up nicely and looks good for me but none of the links actually lead anywhere so far as I can see. Nothing happens when clicking anything else. Is that what you mean because that's what's happening for me at the moment? :unsure:

EDIT - Correction, they do lead to the correct link eventually but it takes an eternity.

Edited by Skyline Drifter