The Queen of the South thread

It's the annual Queens shirt draw tonight . I read earlier that the away top this year will be yellow & black , from the Joma Liga II range I believe

Not a big fan of buying strips and usually buy the training tops without the sponsor on it .

Hope there's a decent amount of entries this year , the club/team deserve it after this remarkable season

post-8227-13669108142751_thumb.jpg

Hope it ain't this!

I hope it is that. That's quality!

Home

13-14_home.jpg

Away

13-14_away.jpg

Like the look of them both. 167 entrants, not sure if that is good, bad, or indifferent?

I know it was always going to be £12 odd "off the shelf" numbers but I still think they are pretty disappointing when you consider they'll charge £40 for one. (Will probably still end up buying one!)

Jim looks like he's being held at gunpoint. Yellow not a fan of the yellow effort. My ideal away kit would be a reverse of the home kit Mainly white with blue trim and blue shorts also a convenient excuse to wheel out a third kit.

Home Like the look of them both. 167 entrants, not sure if that is good, bad, or indifferent?

I thought last year was around the 180-190(ish) mark (not helping much, I know). I've heard of at least 5 businesses who didn't enter this one due to disquiet about shenanigans by certain folks at the club (not Mark Robertson this time).I put my money in again. But didn't win anything. Again. Happy just to support the club and put my season ticket through the books.Like the home. The away looks like it's been run over.

I thought last year was around the 180-190(ish) mark (not helping much, I know). I've heard of at least 5 businesses who didn't enter this one due to disquiet about shenanigans by certain folks at the club (not Mark Robertson this time). I put my money in again. But didn't win anything. Again. Happy just to support the club and put my season ticket through the books. Like the home. The away looks like it's been run over.

Last year was 135 entries. Year before was 143, so 167 is brilliant :)

ETA - the yellow top looks a lot better in the flesh than in pictures. The home one looks really good.

Someone else asked about the shorts - you can see from the pic above that the home ones are blue, the away ones are yellow.

Edited by Mr X

I thought last year was around the 180-190(ish) mark (not helping much, I know). I've heard of at least 5 businesses who didn't enter this one due to disquiet about shenanigans by certain folks at the club (not Mark Robertson this time). I put my money in again. But didn't win anything. Again. Happy just to support the club and put my season ticket through the books. Like the home. The away looks like it's been run over.
Last year was 135 entries. Year before was 143, so 167 is brilliant :) ETA - the yellow top looks a lot better in the flesh than in pictures. The home one looks really good. Someone else asked about the shorts - you can see from the pic above that the home ones are blue, the away ones are yellow.
Fair do. Must be new businesses ( to the club) coming on board, which is superb.

So next season we will have South West Mechanical Services on the Shirts so it will be interesting to see how they look once that is on the shirt.

I like the home top and its nice to see a collar on the shirt for the first time since season 04/05 I think.

The away top looks ok for being yellow as the last time Queens had a yellow top I never bought it but every season after that I have bought both tops so I think I will still buy both tops this season. :2cool

Guest Flash

Cheers. We are just being selfish and hoping to get a wave from magic during the lap of honour :lol::lol:

Really looking forward to the day out to be honest.

Lee Robinson is from Sunderland.

Could be described as being off his Roker. :ph34r: