The Queen of the South thread

I spoke to someone who was chatting to Reilly's dad who was enroute to hospital, looks like a fracture and end to his season

It's Torn ligament damage for young Reilly.

Season will be over now.

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

Posted this on Twitter last night. Seemed to be popular in Dumfries. Dunno why.

Bm0INllCMAATJje.jpg

Now you lot make sure and take it easy against them on Wednesday night...............................not! :)

I like AJ, but he really jumped too quickly. Another season with us would surely have benefitted him. Any way of photoshopping Sandy's son into the pic as well? :rolleyes:

Edited by 19QOS19

Things are setting up nicely for a Killie v QOS Play off Final

Not counting my chickens with 3 tough games in the way that but in the words of Kevin Keegan, 'I'd love it if we beat them.' Would be great for a game with a lot of storylines around it.

I would bet on QoS considering the way we are playing just now

Yeah an over reliance on Boyd probably hasn't helped you this season, although he'd likely be too good for most Championship defences (I'd be lying if I said I knew how good they are)

If Eremenko decides he can be arsed you'll likely be comfortable

Not counting my chickens with 3 tough games in the way that but in the words of Kevin Keegan, 'I'd love it if we beat them.' Would be great for a game with a lot of storylines around it.

From someone looking in from the outside it looked like you lot were the weakest side left in, but Falkirk seem capable of complete no shows, and with a lead going into the second leg you should scrape through. You're due a win or two over Hamilton aswell, who strike me as a poorer side than results suggest

From someone looking in from the outside it looked like you lot were the weakest side left in, but Falkirk seem capable of complete no shows, and with a lead going into the second leg you should scrape through. You're due a win or two over Hamilton aswell, who strike me as a poorer side than results suggest

We are a pretty difficult team to beat but lack a cutting edge or quality that Falkirk/ Hamilton have especially in the games against them and Dundee this season. But we aren't as flaky as they appear to be and we know how to win games when we aren't playing very well. Out of the two I thought Falkirk would be tougher as they have been on better form. I still have us as outsiders but I remain hopeful we can shock some people.

We are a pretty difficult team to beat but lack a cutting edge or quality that Falkirk/ Hamilton have especially in the games against them and Dundee this season. But we aren't as flaky as they appear to be and we know how to win games when we aren't playing very well. Out of the two I thought Falkirk would be tougher as they have been on better form. I still have us as outsiders but I remain hopeful we can shock some people.

I hope you can, purely because one of my favourites ever Saints experiences was at Palmerston. While one of my worst was at Accies. Falkirk are the only team to call off a game while I've been at the stadium aswell. Its probably a fickle reason, buts it a reason none the less!

Yeah an over reliance on Boyd probably hasn't helped you this season, although he'd likely be too good for most Championship defences (I'd be lying if I said I knew how good they are)

If Eremenko decides he can be arsed you'll likely be comfortable

The players are more than good enough.

Our problem is the man in charge doesn't have a clue about what tactics, team or formation he wants to play from one game to another. He admitted that he doesn't even know his best team at the FC AGM last night. After a season in charge he should at least know that.

Ergo the players do not play to their capabilities.

He admitted that he doesn't even know his best team at the FC AGM last night. After a season in charge he should at least know that.

Bloody hell, that should be a sacking offence in itself really

Bloody hell, that should be a sacking offence in itself really

You would think so but unfortunately he has the backing of the Chairman who is already talking about AJs potential acquisitions for next season.