The Queen of the South thread

SD- I have no time to go back through threads . Simple questions - I am going to Tynecastle but have no ticket yet. Can I get one up there or need to go to Palmy ?

I'm in same boat, as far as I understand only upper section tickets available from the gate on the day.

I'm in same boat, as far as I understand only upper section tickets available from the gate on the day.

There were still lower section tickets available at Palmerston today, don't know how many though. These are cheaper than the upper section.

You can pay at Tynecastle on the day but only the Upper section as Broony said. Tickets still available from Palmerston Thursday and Friday. There are still about 20 of the lower tier ones there. Once they are done there is no more of those. We have sold circa 350 so far. We took about 730 to Easter Rd so if Tynecastle is about the same then logically about 380 will be forming a queue on Saturday or buying between now and then.

If you are going to buy at Tynecastle then it would be advisable to leave plenty of time.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Will we take a thousand there?

Be surprised if we do but it's not impossible. We took more than 1,000 there last year. But that was a midweek night before the clocks changed and the prices were pretty cheap. Hearts were on a downer at the time, we hadn't been there in about 30 years and people thought (rightly) that we had every chance of winning.

I would tend to think something closer to the 724 we took to Easter Road at similar prices just three weeks ago is more likely.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Be surprised if we do but it's not impossible. We took more than 1,000 there last year. But that was a midweek night before the clocks changed and the prices were pretty cheap. Hearts were on a downer at the time, we hadn't been there in about 30 years and people thought (rightly) that we had every chance of winning.

I would tend to think something closer to the 724 we took to Easter Road at similar prices just three weeks ago is more likely.

will it be pay at the gate or will we have to go get our tickets from an office on Saturday up there?

"Big games" such as this aren't the novelty they were a few years back either. Which is good news for the regulars, but probably means less of the "floaters" are likely to attend.

Of the two games I'd imagine more of our less regulars will choose next Friday's match. Insanity if you ask me.

will it be pay at the gate or will we have to go get our tickets from an office on Saturday up there?

You'd be better asking someone who paid at the Cup tie last season what the process was at Tynecastle? It will be the same I imagine. My interpretation of the information I have is that it's pay directly at a turnstile rather than the system ourselves and Hibs use of buying at the Ticket Office. However, I'm not certain.

You'd be better asking someone who paid at the Cup tie last season what the process was at Tynecastle? It will be the same I imagine. My interpretation of the information I have is that it's pay directly at a turnstile rather than the system ourselves and Hibs use of buying at the Ticket Office. However, I'm not certain.

We paid at the turnstile.

Meet the Manager night.

Many thanks to the club and to those at the top table and all those who attended.

Your support is greatly appreciated.

It was a very good night with a variety of topics covered and some good laughs.

The trust plan to release a DVD of the night. Happy to send anywhere in the world!

Disc plus p&p to uk = £5 (please ask re prices to other locations)

Email joetulip1919@hotmail.co.uk for info or orders.