The Queen of the South thread

We won't lose anyone in January, at the end of the season probably but not January.

Book marked.

Edited to say, hope you're right but I'll be very surprised.

Edited by Hawk

We won't lose anyone in January, at the end of the season probably but not January.

Agreed. No team will fork out money for a young player when they can wait 5 months and get him for nothing. I fear for Reilly, McShane and Holt come May, but have no worries about them leaving in January.

Do Queens make money from the changing advertising boards. Have not seen the game in TV but really need the floodlights sorted 2bulbs out make it a bit dark in the far corner. Why as well is there no lights on in the arena car park. The lights are there but never on.

Actually looked to be 3 lights out on one pylon last night but it didn't seem to cause any problems for the players or TV coverage. Regarding the electronic advertising boards, it crossed my mind that the Companies who have paid for the static pitch side advertising space on that side throughout the season were short-changed and denied some good extra coverage in the media.

Actually looked to be 3 lights out on one pylon last night but it didn't seem to cause any problems for the players or TV coverage. Regarding the electronic advertising boards, it crossed my mind that the Companies who have paid for the static pitch side advertising space on that side throughout the season were short-changed and denied some good extra coverage in the media.

Watched the game now on T.V does not show a dark corner.

Just the 2 bulbs out.

The arena car park can,t understand why we can,t put the lights on

He is great in 1 on 1s but he gets bullied too much for someone his size at set pieces. He is good Championship keeper but hasn't been as good as he was last season but he is still only 22 so he has plenty of time to mature and build on some of his promise.

The fact he isn't Calum Antell is a massive bonus.

This.

Especially the bit in bold :lol:

I think the fact that he isn't Callum Antell has bought him a relatively easy ride.

I don't think he's great. He doesn't dominate his box as he should and can go through error prone phases.

He's just about good enough for us, but is a weaker link in our current side.

I can see why a side like St Johnstone have been happy to loan him out.

There's always one bright spark making snide remarks...

Ignoring the horrific pun (Pun thread for this pish) how is it a snide remark? I was asking a genuine question about the cost of replacement bulbs.

Ignoring the horrific pun (Pun thread for this pish) how is it a snide remark? I was asking a genuine question about the cost of replacement bulbs.

Not gonna lie, I did for the pun, I need to get myself switched on and stop making dim puns.

Thanks for the feedback on big Zander. Looks like my hopes of him stepping up for next season are now slim. You never know, he's still young I guess and learning his trade!

Btw - this whole 'stick all threads relating to team x in one big giant thread' idea is absolutely garbage. Defeats the whole point in having threads and makes the forum difficult to read.