The Queen of the South thread

I don't have any issue with the stance MT chooses to take, he's perfectly entitled to think what he wants.

I do however have a quibble with him accusing others of taking a stance that simply isn't the case. I haven't seen any signs of undue "happy clapping" on this thread.

Just to be clear, that was my point too. I wasnt suggesting MT was unjustified in being critical of the Board

Supersouth any idea who the trialist was the other night?

It was this afternoon and the only Trialist involved was Kenny Arthur due to a couple of injuries in the 20s squad goalkeepers. I presume he didnt play? He was only due to sit on the bench in case Jack Leighfield had a problem but I wasnt there.

Yes.

Although St Mirren do have tickets for advance sale ahead of next week's return match to save people arriving early and queuing.

Yeah that's what I thought. Got folk coming down for it who probably won't decide until nearer the time if they're coming so they (and me) were hoping we could get ours on the day.

Going to be a interesting shareholders meeting on Monday night.

Wonder how Mr Fowler will explain another defeat.

The club is being run very well off the park but on it is a different story.

Surely most fans can,t be happy with the way Queens are playing this season.

Fowler can,t even get players in poor effort of trying to get a forward signed in the window.

Even when he does get a player in a highly rated Rangers player he does not play him.

As I have said with Fowler as manager we will not make the top 4 this season plays not to lose a game rather than to win it.

There's minutes taken but they're not usually made public until the next set of accounts are due out at the end of the year .

Nothing to stop any shareholder who attends the AGM coming online and telling fans what happened on the night