The Queen of the South thread

This year's First Division has more of a 'First Division' look about it.

Forget about all the stupid arguments about who went up or down previously, or part-time status, or winning mentality, or any of that shite. Arbroath and Cowden look not bad this season and I'm sure whoever wins the Second will be worthy winners.

That said, if any team this season can't get through the play-offs then they deserve to go down.

Don't know why I never clicked on to the fact that the play-offs have not been going on since 2000. I blame all this bloody alcohol. So , we are now saying that never mind your one in four chance , if you finish ninth your f ucked

Basically, but 9th at least gives you a chance, 10th doesn't.

Given our record for December I'd gladly take 9th right now.

Many a true word said in jest.

Also noticed you haven't been posting much on matters relating to QOSFC.

No, it really was a joke. Nothing more to it, no matter how much you want there to be

I dont post an awful lot from home anyway, but, Im on holiday at the moment, so have been spending most of time during the day with the kids. Evenings have been either at the hospital visiting my Dad, or watching the EPL games on Sky ... sometimes both. That ok with you?

No, it really was a joke. Nothing more to it, no matter how much you want there to be

I dont post an awful lot from home anyway, but, Im on holiday at the moment, so have been spending most of time during the day with the kids. Evenings have been either at the hospital visiting my Dad, or watching the EPL games on Sky ... sometimes both. That ok with you?

You don't need to justify anything to me.

Posters are wondering why the big guy isn't posting that's all.

He's probably on holiday as well.

You don't need to justify anything to me.

Posters are wondering why the big guy isn't posting that's all.

He's probably on holiday as well.

Believe me, if he was on holiday, we would know exactly where he was gan and how many stars the hotel had. He cannae keep it shut ye ken. :huh:

I guess the 2 main reasons a regular poster would suddenly stop would be

A) On holiday

B) If something had happened to the poster or a close family member.

I don't know the guy but if it were to be B then someone would look even more of a pathetic tit than he already does.

I guess the 2 main reasons a regular poster would suddenly stop would be

A) On holiday

B) If something had happened to the poster or a close family member.

I don't know the guy but if it were to be B then someone would look even more of a pathetic tit than he already does.

On the contrary, tits are tits, and I'm no sooking! :huh:

A red dot from the likes o you for my post? Absolutely priceless

...would'nt bother about him mate...his tree IS fairy-less after all...(unless he chooses to climb up and replace her...the pinnacle of his achievements for 2011.

Edited by TONTROOPER