The Queen of the South thread

This one for this Flash fella . You say that you would hate the Second Division and then say you won't be back until the wasters have gone . If everyone took this stupid action of not paying in then I think the club would be consigned to to relegation a lot quicker than you would like. I would rather keep paying my money and continuing to post my views . Makes me feel I am doing my little bit that way and have more right of an opinion

This one for this Flash fella . You say that you would hate the Second Division and then say you won't be back until the wasters have gone . If everyone took this stupid action of not paying in then I think the club would be consigned to to relegation a lot quicker than you would like. I would rather keep paying my money and continuing to post my views . Makes me feel I am doing my little bit that way and have more right of an opinion

was just thinking that JR, for all i dislike Dundee, there club rallied from the board room, to the fans, to the players on the park when they were going through a difficult time. All queens fans are doing is jumping of the bandwagon, don't get me wrong i understand not going with the price of it but surely if they went things would get better a lot quicker than not going. The club needs money before we can get rid of the deadwood

Characters like the aforementioned one , ones that are never, ever slow to show their distaste and who have freely admitteed witholding their entry fee are doing the club NO FAVOURS at all. Each to their own though but I would never stay away no matter what . 1990 is correct in his assessment of the difference between the Dundee and Dumfries public . When most needed our's , bar the hard core , have f ucked off and Dundee's rallied round

I would say that the only " infantile garbage " around is yours . Unlike yourself , I am calm and not throwing any toys out of the pram . I have made a sensible suggestion that you are doing more harm than good by staying away . Not outrageous in the slightest . For the record , there a quite a few Queens fans more hardened than me and some not so . You are in the latter bracket so wind your neck in dickhead and continue to stay away , moaning about this and that .I think I have added some decent debate on here with like-minded people and could not care a toss if you ignore me

Characters like the aforementioned one , ones that are never, ever slow to show their distaste and who have freely admitteed witholding their entry fee are doing the club NO FAVOURS at all. Each to their own though but I would never stay away no matter what . 1990 is correct in his assessment of the difference between the Dundee and Dumfries public . When most needed our's , bar the hard core , have f ucked off and Dundee's rallied round

I am a bit different in that I have a season ticket, but cannot bring myself to watch dross.

If I do go I usually pay at the gate as well.

I would gladly throw a few quid in for most causes, as long as the current fraudsters werent recipients.

I'm afraid to say my days of just blindly turning up on matchday and paying whatever is asked of me may also be coming to an end. It's not really an entertainment vs cost dilemma because I'm realistic enough to appreciate both why it costs what it does, and also why the standard is so poor. Queens (and football as a whole) are one of my main hobbies/past times so I am pretty happy to pay whatever it takes in normal circumstances. The main reason though is how going to watch Queens has made me feel this season. Angry from time to time, but perhaps more worryingly, just really, really unhappy. There has been very little, if any, enjoyment for the fans, with each turgid affair blending into the next. I pretty much want to leave as soon as I get to the game, which is why I've started questioning going in the first place. I think the massive overhaul of the squad is the key, and not just in terms of the reduction in ability. I feel no affinity with any of the players, and it is pretty evident they feel the same way about the club (I would put Craig Reid and Steven McKenna as exceptions to this). It all just adds to a horrible atmosphere around the club at the minute.