The Queen of the South thread

No. He was on the bench for Pars V ICT in the replay in previous round.

Hopefully someone at the club will realise this. :unsure:

He came on for Rutkiewicz in the second half, so he won't be allowed to play in the Scottish cup.

Annoyed and disappointed by this signing. The midfield has been our weakness since Gus came in, not addressing this, and wasting a wage on a player we don't need is criminal. Smacks of "jobs for the boys".

Gus is pleased he's got another big guy.

The man is obsessed.

He came on for Rutkiewicz in the second half, so he won't be allowed to play in the Scottish cup.

Even if he hadn't come on I still don't think he could have played.

From memory we were fined when Jamie Adams played and scored in a cup tie against Cowdenbeath when he had been an unused sub for Killie in a previous round.

Even if he hadn't come on I still don't think he could have played.

From memory we were fined when Jamie Adams played and scored in a cup tie against Cowdenbeath when he had been an unused sub for Killie in a previous round.

Yeah that's right, Tam McManus wasn't allowed to play for us in the cup in 2007 when he'd been an unused sub for Falkirk.

I don't support Dunfermline, but he was very poor for them this season in the SPL. For us, he seemed to perform well under Gus but not so much under Danny Lennon...

Not in Gus's last 18 months he wasn't.

I see on the Queens OS he is talking about Potter's physical presence. Hmmm.

Not in Gus's last 18 months he wasn't.

I see on the Queens OS he is talking about Potter's physical presence. Hmmm.

Campbell stands at 6ft 2ins and has a large physical presence need I say more!

Yeah that's right, Tam McManus wasn't allowed to play for us in the cup in 2007 when he'd been an unused sub for Falkirk.

If I remember right, he came on for less than two minutes against Falkirk, and then couldn't play for us in the cup?

f**k the SFA.

John Potter :lol:

That's revenge for Burns.

I don't think Burns has been too bad, he gets a lot of criticism but I think it's undeserved. At least he makes a good first division player. :lol:

:(

Burns has been one of our better players? What on earth??!!

The problem with Burns is that he is just not really that great anything, isn't blessed with great pace, stature or technical ability, his greatest attribute is that he gives 100 percent when playing, for that reason alone I don't dislike him, I just hate seing his name on the teamsheet.