The Queen of the South thread

Hearts and supposedly larger clubs (presumably that includes English) have been looking at Lyndon Dykes. Am I missing something here?

Also, don’t read anything into multiple sources, one outlet will run a story and the rest will copy it.

Our next home match is against ICT next Saturday according to the sign on Lochfield Road.

Can I respectfully suggest that the particular facility in question be discontinued next season?

If ensuring that it carries accurate information is a difficulty - and it would appear to be a massive one - it's surely doing more harm than good.

Our next home match is against ICT next Saturday according to the sign on Lochfield Road.
Can I respectfully suggest that the particular facility in question be discontinued next season?
If ensuring that it carries accurate information is a difficulty - and it would appear to be a massive one - it's surely doing more harm than good.

Isn't it? Sakes, I've flights booked and everything...

2 minutes ago, Flash said:

Anybody think Boosmith will get the boollet when we finish 8th?

Naysmith has another year to go just can't afford to sack him.

Naysmith been lucky to have Dobbie without him we would be in the wrong playoffs my worry is that the league will be stronger next season more full time teams Ayr or Raith  will be a lot better than Brechin ..

a big week coming up to see where we finish in the league - I'm looking behind me rather than above!!

if we can beat either Falkirk or Inverness I think we have a good chance of finishing above them, to lose to either will I believe mean they will finish above us. At moment a BIG IF they win their games in hand they would both go above us.

Any one else think that Brechin may get that first league win on last day of the season?

Now that the season is over .Who would you keep ? 
Total overhaul required
The manager has to go ,along with the coaching staff.
Dobbie ,Marshall ,Fordyce, keep .
The rest ..............cheerio .

Brownlie? Ferguson? Jacobs?

Naysmith has another year to go just can't afford to sack him.
Naysmith been lucky to have Dobbie without him we would be in the wrong playoffs my worry is that the league will be stronger next season more full time teams Ayr or Raith  will be a lot better than Brechin ..
We're no in the play offs, never mind the wrong or right ones.

Keep

Martin
Leighfield
Marshall
Fordyce
Stirling
Bell
Jacobs
Murray (Send him out on loan)
Carmichael (6 month contract)
Fergusson
Dobbie

Possibly harsh on Brownlie but we've been utterly dreadful at the back this season so the same back four next year is a depressing thought. Fordyce and Marshall are our best defenders IMO.

We really really really need a creative midfielder. I expect a lot of loan signings and youth use next season so hopefully Bell gets a shot.

We won't pay off Naysmith.

13 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Keep

Martin
Leighfield
Marshall
Fordyce
Stirling
Bell
Jacobs
Murray (Send him out on loan)
Carmichael (6 month contract)
Fergusson
Dobbie

Possibly harsh on Brownlie but we've been utterly dreadful at the back this season so the same back four next year is a depressing thought. Fordyce and Marshall are our best defenders IMO.

We really really really need a creative midfielder. I expect a lot of loan signings and youth use next season so hopefully Bell gets a shot.

We won't pay off Naysmith.

Have you forgot about Dykes or have  you somehow got Hearts to sign him fee probable around £1,000 if we are lucky 

26 minutes ago, queenslad said:

a big week coming up to see where we finish in the league - I'm looking behind me rather than above!!

if we can beat either Falkirk or Inverness I think we have a good chance of finishing above them, to lose to either will I believe mean they will finish above us. At moment a BIG IF they win their games in hand they would both go above us.

Any one else think that Brechin may get that first league win on last day of the season?

Unleash Lyle up front at Brechin if he's still chasing the 3 or 4 goals to equal or overtake Black's 120 goals tally.