The Queen of the South thread

Why haven't you merged the threads yet then? I don't want to get off on the wrong foot with our new board-mates by clogging it up with my shite!

Because others were complaining that the old thread was too big and the "go to last post" wasnt working. And some wanted a new thread for a new division

Im happy to go with the general consensus though. If people want it merged, I'll merge it

Has he been freed?

Still appears on the updated official site list of players.

It was reported in the Daily Record. Nothing officially confirmed yet

It was reported that he had asked to be released. Discussions are ongoing so far as I know. At this precise moment he's still a registered Queen of the South player. I'm sure it will be reported when and if that changes.

Guest TOPFITTER

Close season is boring.

Then what I post below may be of some use. No excuse for the shameless advertising, get along and talk to the players and Dougie.

Queens Trust will be participating at the St Teresa's Primary School, Jubilee Barbeque on June 4th, 2012.The event starts at 6;30pm and finishes around 8;30pm. Helping us promote Queen of The South FC. will be Gavin Reilly, Patrick Slattery and Dougie The Doonhamer. Come along and support St Teresa's, Your Club and the Queens Trust and of course enjoy yourselves.

New division, new manager, new pitch, new players. How about NO "new" players for the new season?

Exactly, how can supporters be excited when it's the same old, same old. :angry:

Why - do you know some?

Not even any vague hints at the players who might be signing who we were supposedly going to be surprised at the calible of from anyone?

It's very quiet down here. And not much venturing onto our thread from fans of other teams compared to what it was like upstairs.

Why - do you know some?

Not even any vague hints at the players who might be signing who we were supposedly going to be surprised at the calible of from anyone?

It's very quiet down here. And not much venturing onto our thread from fans of other teams compared to what it was like upstairs.

Nah not heard a thing, could do with something to happen, to ruffle some interest on this board.