The Queen of the South thread

On 28/01/2021 at 14:19, Skyline Drifter said:

If Leighfield's out when HIbs comes around then we'll either have to take a risk and go with one keeper or get hold of an emergency loan one who isn't cup tied. You aren't cup tied by being an unused sub these days.

I can't see the Hibs tie being played before the end of February though with lower league sides at best looking at a March 2nd return apparently. Barring any setback Leighfield should be back by then. Cowie too for that matter I think though he's not solving the Scottish Cup issue either.

Skyline am I right in thinking Cowie is cup-tied  ?

Robinson has left back to Motherwell. Nortey Buchanan and McKee still out for this weekend. Hearing new contracts offered to McCabe and Shields 
I would love Shields to stay and it's good the board are being proactive about it but I'll be gobsmacked if he's with us next season.

Results were going very well for us until Jack Hamilton popped up with a winner for Arbroath. A draw would have been ideal there.Many will expect Queens to be looking up the table rather than down but realistically avoiding the bottom 2 is our primary objective. From what I’ve seen Arbroath are on a par with ourselves and Morton despite their point deficit at the moment.Inverness looked strong against us earlier but Kennedy is away to Raith and their fixture backlog may drag them into an unwanted relegation battle. Ayr could get dragged into it but unlikely.

Hopefully our new recruits can make a contribution. I expect Jones and/or Mebude can offer more than East does on the right side of the attack as that is a weak area for us.

Arbroath worry me very well organised have a very good manager in Dick Campbell now with Jack Hamilton to get them goals .

We must just worry about ourselves hopefully the new signing will all be good my only worry is they are all young could do with a experienced centre midfielder added on Monday .

17 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Arbroath worry me very well organised have a very good manager in Dick Campbell now with Jack Hamilton to get them goals .

We must just worry about ourselves hopefully the new signing will all be good my only worry is they are all young could do with a experienced centre midfielder added on Monday .

_94792598_revimjolly.jpg.f27fbabd8bf0c5430370468832fc03b1.jpg

22 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

_94792598_revimjolly.jpg.f27fbabd8bf0c5430370468832fc03b1.jpg

Great to have you back Skyline you disappeared after the George Galloway cock up wonder why but main thing is you are back now loans are we allowed a max of 6  Scottish loans plus as many international loans as we want .

Loan window closes end of February