The Queen of the South thread

Too many bloody apologists. I expect the red carpet to be rolled out on here if Johnston comes back to nick our players. Some will actually congratulate late him on his initiative instead of saying what a sneaky, lowlife action it is.

Sent from my GT-S5839i using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I certainly wont be rolling out the red carpet for Johnson to come back and sign any of our players, but sneaky and lowlife is going a bit far, isnt it?

Oh, and please stop bypassing the word filter :)

I certainly wont be rolling out the red carpet for Johnson to come back and sign any of our players, but sneaky and lowlife is going a bit far, isnt it?

Oh, and please stop bypassing the word filter :)

I have got to bypass the word filter to express my true feelings for the rangers. Nothing else would do justice . A more despicable club there isn't. Anyway, the h**s were an ancient , war chasing tribe that rampaged across the globe. There are a few similarities with the Govan lot when you consider Manchester 08.

Edited by Mr X

Too many bloody apologists. I expect the red carpet to be rolled out on here if Johnston comes back to nick our players. Some will actually congratulate late him on his initiative instead of saying what a sneaky, lowlife action it is.

Its up to him who he wants to sign, If he wants to sign Queens players and Killie can afford them that's up to him, In no way is that a sneaky or lowlife action its just football.

Get a grip.

Here is the first. Might be AJ himself mind you. If you are ten million in debt then - morally - you cannot afford to pay more than us. Has that thought came across your tiny brain ?

I have got to bypass the word filter to express my true feelings for the rangers. Nothing else would do justice . A more despicable club there isn't.

Rendering you a massive Celtic fan, rather than a Queens one; according to some of our more challenged friends on here.

Rendering you a massive Celtic fan, rather than a Queens one; according to some of our more challenged friends on here.

Well if JRS is who I think he is then he has a slight allegiance to Aberdeen who notably tend to have a hatred towards rangers...

In my experience anyone who has a hatred towards rangers or Celtic for that matter has a certain reason for it, be it jealousy, closet allegiances or just because they want to hate someone. Lets be honest here what have the old firm actually done to queens for anyone to hate them?

I'm sure what myself and QC casual were getting at by claiming you sounded like a bitter Celtic fan is because you claim that you would stop your son from bettering his life by signing for a massive institution that is rangers, which for me would be a selfish act. if you had said that you'd of stopped your son joining Celtic id of called you a bitter rangers fan.

If Kilmarnock come after any of our players, I hope we make sure we ask for any transfer money to be paid upfront. Have they coughed up the cash for Johnston yet? If even the Killie fans don't trust their Chairman I don't see why we should.

He was a joy to watch MT. Played the game in a cavalier, carefree style. As for Sandy Clark, he hardly got any questions made of him for actively seeking his son to get a bigger move . He wasn't even discreet about it . Could you imagine if it was made public knowledge that the rangers number 2 was trying to get a the rangers player a move to say Man Utd. Do you think the h**s would be happy about it and just accept ? Is it because we are small and don't matter ?

Build a bridge ...

I'm sure what myself and QC casual were getting at by claiming you sounded like a bitter Celtic fan is because you claim that you would stop your son from bettering his life by signing for a massive institution that is rangers,

And yet, even when I pointed out that I'd been deploying hyperbole, you pressed on.

You totally conform to that Neanderthal OF mindset that sees everyone as sympathetic to one side or the other. Personally, I'm a Queens fan and if you think that the way the OF carve up power between them, is not to the detriment of clubs like ours, then you need to waken up.

And yet, even when I pointed out that I'd been deploying hyperbole, you pressed on.

You totally conform to that Neanderthal OF mindset that sees everyone as sympathetic to one side or the other. Personally, I'm a Queens fan and if you think that the way the OF carve up power between them, is not to the detriment of clubs like ours, then you need to waken up.

Na I just think that is life and its about time you and others moved on. I for one will never forget the success Nicky Clark and Alan Johnston brought to the club no matter what clubs they joined. Good luck to them both.

Na I just think that is life and its about time you and others moved on. I for one will never forget the success Nicky Clark and Alan Johnston brought to the club no matter what clubs they joined. Good luck to them both.

Fair enough.

It's a cosy wee spot you've found though, whereby you question nothing and accept anything, while accusing people of supporting Celtic.

I'd have preferred it if you'd accused me of bestiality.

Agreed. It is sad the they have moved, but that's what happens when you have success. I would rather that than wanting to get rid of players when we were relegated.

That said, folk suggesting there are Rangers or Celtic supporters amongst is really poor chat too.

Fair enough.

It's a cosy wee spot you've found though, whereby you question nothing and accept anything, while accusing people of supporting Celtic.

I'd have preferred it if you'd accused me of bestiality.

Not cosy enough because everytime you reply to my posts I have to get up and reach for my dictionary so now I know what hyperbole means I accept that your a Queens man who detests Rangers.. ;-)

Well if JRS is who I think he is then he has a slight allegiance to Aberdeen who notably tend to have a hatred towards rangers...

In my experience anyone who has a hatred towards rangers or Celtic for that matter has a certain reason for it, be it jealousy, closet allegiances or just because they want to hate someone. Lets be honest here what have the old firm actually done to queens for anyone to hate them?

I'm sure what myself and QC casual were getting at by claiming you sounded like a bitter Celtic fan is because you claim that you would stop your son from bettering his life by signing for a massive institution that is rangers, which for me would be a selfish act. if you had said that you'd of stopped your son joining Celtic id of called you a bitter rangers fan.

Control of the this countries media, living by their own set of rules, arrogance, thuggish players and fans, bigotry , England supporting , accountable to no one. This is a few reasons of the top of my head and I could go on and on.

Edited by JrsLeftPeg70

Queens v St Mirren at Palmerston Park on Wednesday 24th July with a 7:30 kick off.

Great to see a home friendly this season and it looks like it will be the first match to be played on the new artificial pitch.

Whats happening with the Queens v Middlesbrough match is it going ahead or not?