The Queen of the South thread

Fiasco? Online sales problem?

Surprised you know nothing about it as John from the shop mentioned the webmaster on the OS when explaining to my son that they knew who'd ordered the DVD on a certain day but weren't sure how many they'd ordered .

You're involved with the OS aren't you ...?

Surprised you know nothing about it as John from the shop mentioned the webmaster on the OS when explaining to my son that they knew who'd ordered the DVD on a certain day but weren't sure how many they'd ordered .

You're involved with the OS aren't you ...?

Yes, I am. I can also assure you that there has been no problem identifying any online sales. All the information is there for all the orders - DVD or otherwise. Obviously, I cant comment on exactly what John said, perhaps he meant he didnt have the information to hand or some wires were crossed somewhere.

Gerry McCabe was a supremely talented player of the eighties . Loved watching him play. If he can instill his playing style on the team then it will be more of the same

Sent from my GT-S5839i using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Preferable to having our assistant touting our best players to his favourite team, right enough.

Gerry McCabe is a w**k

Did nothing in his time with us to suggest so, infect turning up in his own time after being made redundant says the opposite.

He didn't seam to have a successful time at Dumbarton as a manager in his own right but your being very unfair IMO.

Preferable to having our assistant touting our best players to his favourite team, right enough.

He was a joy to watch MT. Played the game in a cavalier, carefree style. As for Sandy Clark, he hardly got any questions made of him for actively seeking his son to get a bigger move . He wasn't even discreet about it . Could you imagine if it was made public knowledge that the rangers number 2 was trying to get a the rangers player a move to say Man Utd. Do you think the h**s would be happy about it and just accept ? Is it because we are small and don't matter ?

Edited by Mr X

As for Sandy Clark, he hardly got any questions made of him for actively seeking his son to get a bigger move . He wasn't even discreet about it . Could you imagine if it was made public knowledge that the rangers number 2 was trying to get a the rangers player a move to say Man Utd. Do you think the h uns would be happy about it and just accept ? Is it because we are small and don't matter ?

Yes, that probably is the reason.

I just think we're all meant to be that thrilled at the prospect one of one of ours joining the great Glasgow Rangers, that even club employess should be doing their utmost to ensure it happens.

When I raised it on here, plenty went into predictable apologist mode.

He was a joy to watch MT. Played the game in a cavalier, carefree style. As for Sandy Clark, he hardly got any questions made of him for actively seeking his son to get a bigger move . He wasn't even discreet about it . Could you imagine if it was made public knowledge that the rangers number 2 was trying to get a the rangers player a move to say Man Utd. Do you think the h uns would be happy about it and just accept ? Is it because we are small and don't matter ?

Just this.

Yes, that probably is the reason.

I just think we're all meant to be that thrilled at the prospect one of one of ours joining the great Glasgow Rangers, that even club employess should be doing their utmost to ensure it happens.

When I raised it on here, plenty went into predictable apologist mode.

Too many bloody apologists. I expect the red carpet to be rolled out on here if Johnston comes back to nick our players. Some will actually congratulate late him on his initiative instead of saying what a sneaky, lowlife action it is.