Higgins

Holt

Kev dz

McKenna

Carmichael

Paton

Russell

Reilly

we know he isn't going to switch from his beloved formation and we know he isn't going to swap Mcshane for anyone.

So team I expect to see

Clark

Mitchell

Durnan

Higgins

Holt

McShane

McKenna

Burns

Carmichael

Russell

Lyle

In a number of different positions and systems but the same piss poor outcome.

Been trying to figure out this Mcshane decision. My thinking now is that he has been on a really poor contract from august til now and was probably told if he proves himself he will get an extension. Here's the bad bit he will be on much better money now and may even be classed as a signing in the window budget wise.

So, just the 9 points behind Alloa then. At exactly the same stage last season, with us having played a game less, we were 6 points ahead of them.

That is a 15 point turnaround.

McIntyre must be very proud.

SD - Is there any time limit in getting over to Palmerston with ticket ? Can't make Livi game so will be a while till I am at next home game. ------- Fantastic result for Cowdenbeath today . This bottom half of the table will be like a rats nest until the end of the season . As I have said , the financial incentives of Championship football next season will make it so . Even with McIntyre in charge , we have to make sure we are still in it.

Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

SD - Is there any time limit in getting over to Palmerston with ticket ? Can't make Livi game so will be a while till I am at next home game.

I doubt it. You don't of course have to come at a home game. You could come to the office during normal business hours to sort it out.

Bit of a debacle today inevitably but we did the best we could. There's usually some hint from the referee that he's thinking about an abandonment ahead of actually doing it which lets you get organised with vouchers. Unfortunately it was without warning today and certainly many supporters will have left the ground before we were able to man exits with people handing out vouchers. We hopefully managed to get most people a voucher. Certainly the vast majority of the Falkirk fans will have one as they were distributed to all the buses before they left so only those under their own steam should be voucher-less. I would suggest any Falkirk fan who doesn't have a voucher gets in touch with the club this week if they can.

Those vouchers have been in the cupboards since we catered for this contingency back in the mid 1990's! Took a while for us to need them, didn't think it would be once we had a 3G pitch that we would need them.

Can't recall queens having a home game abandoned in the last 20 odd years, must be a good few years since this happened? Think last abandonment was arbroath away around 2000/01?

What about the County matches when the lights failed?