The Queen of the South thread

No. I'd like it to be relegated so that I can come on here and say I was right about McIntyre.Is this a trick question?Of course I would like promotion. And, of course, if "this team" was promoted, it would need to be strengthened considerably. So, yes, I would like "this team" to be promoted to the Premiership and then strengthened so it could stay there. As every promoted team tries to do.I kind of thought that the idea of competing in a league is to finish as high as possible. And if that meant being promoted via the play-offs, then I'm wondering who would turn that down.
No. I'd like it to be relegated so that I can come on here and say I was right about McIntyre.Is this a trick question?Of course I would like promotion. And, of course, if "this team" was promoted, it would need to be strengthened considerably. So, yes, I would like "this team" to be promoted to the Premiership and then strengthened so it could stay there. As every promoted team tries to do.I kind of thought that the idea of competing in a league is to finish as high as possible. And if that meant being promoted via the play-offs, then I'm wondering who would turn that down.
No trick question. This team would need to be ripped up and restructured if somehow we got into the SPL . When you see a well run team like Ross Co struggling , then I think survival would be unlikely. I wouldn't be dissapointed in another season here TBH and thats what we will get. The performances have been extremely ropey and we are not ready for a step up. Indeed I can only think of the opening game v Dundee as the one time Queens have really played expansive football. ps give us a stat about the away form and the plus goals difference please seen as you like figures . Must be an accountant.

No trick question. This team would need to be ripped up and restructured if somehow we got into the SPL . When you see a well run team like Ross Co struggling , then I think survival would be unlikely. I wouldn't be dissapointed in another season here TBH and thats what we will get. The performances have been extremely ropey and we are not ready for a step up. Indeed I can only think of the opening game v Dundee as the one time Queens have really played expansive football. ps give us a stat about the away form and the plus goals difference please seen as you like figures . Must be an accountant.

If you have been paying attention, you will know that the performances have been ropey for a single reason.

It might be a coincidence that the one game in which we played an attacking game was the first one, before McIntyre really put his stamp on the team.

How do you know there is a plus goals difference if you haven't already looked it up?

...Gary is also great in possession. Absolute Gold Dust.

He may be good in possession but O'Connor is heavier than my sofa, but with less pace over 20 yards.

By the looks of him the only thing he has been in possession of lately is an all you can eat pass for his local chippy.

Wonder if it would be worth the gamble riordan up front with oconnor, russell and wee danny on the wings.

If they two could get fit and there act together it could be one last chance to show the world they arent wasters.

Could you imagine the potential you have in them two dont think they would cost much in wages either as they will be looking for a spring board back to the PL , offer them a six month contract what have we got to lose if it dosent work out , cut our losses and carry on.