The Queen of the South thread

Played and scored in both our wins against Queens this season. Don't think he's made the squad at Rangers since he went back and he's certainly not shit. I think even the Rangers fans on here were surprised he was sent out on loan after putting in some good performances fir them last season.

Agree with this, I've been impressed with him in the games he played and scored against us.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if the Gallagher boy is good and should be starting for the rangers. They also have a defender on loan at Airdrie ( Gasporotto or something similar) and he is apparently better than what they have in their first team back line. Incompetent is the word all right .

Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

The last couple of weeks where we've won 5-0, 2-0, 1-0?

I miss the good old days when people were up in arms about Russell (a striker!!!!!) getting played out wide. Now we're told the same player is no longer capable of playing up front. I'm confused.

Not sure about anyone elses posts but if you can be bothered checking through mine you'll find I have always said he shouldn't be played up front.

Played and scored in both our wins against Queens this season. Don't think he's made the squad at Rangers since he went back and he's certainly not shit. I think even the Rangers fans on here were surprised he was sent out on loan after putting in some good performances fir them last season.

I have seen him play then, just didn't realise it was him :lol:

I should probably pay attention to opposition teams more often!

You wouldn't say that about Nicky Clark. I know he's not anything that special but I'd take him back at the moment. Certainly don't think he "should be nowhere near Palmerston". My point is, if someone isn't getting a game at Ibrox it usually isn't down to them being shit, just the managerial staff being incompetent.

I haven't seen Gallagher play though so can't give a personal opinion on the matter.

Clark is getting a game at Ibrox though. He doesnt start often but he usually gets on the pitch. Gallagher doesnt appear to have managed that yet which is slightly surprising given how decent he looked for Cowdenbeath.

Interesting stuff about loanees.

FWIW, I thought Stevie Murray was an unequivocal hit. He wasn't incidental to our great escape; he was instrumental in it, offering us something we really lacked at the time.

As big a success for us as any of the others listed, even if he didn't hit the heights some others did elsewhere.

Tend to agree with this.

I think some sources confusingly reported Craig Reid as a loan signing when he joined us. He wasnt. He had just returned to Celtic from a loan spell at Stirling Albion when we signed him from Celtic on an 18 month deal.

I knew Stirling Albion were involved somewhere! We must have got him the season Stirling were in our league (or a season we played them in the cup) as I'm sure he was playing for them at Forthbank shortly before we signed him? Can mind at the ntime folk weren't overly impressed with him joining.

Can we ban MacWatt please? I apologise to SUPERSOUTH for previously regarding him as the worst Queens poster.

What's up chip? Can't take it? Ban free speech? You should be ashamed of yourself! Fascist tendencies within the main stand? Hmmm. You might want to explain yourself!