The Queen of the South thread

How about getting Mickael Antoine Courier in Ex Hamilton. On trial at Burton and Livi had tried for him. His family are still in Scotland. Surely a deal til end of the season would suit all parties

I read a ridiculous article on him in paper last weekend that he asked to be released from Accies as he wanted a crack at a higher level. He is never going to be a mainstay at a level higher than Spl for me and in a few months could be regretting that decision.

Edited by Broony88

Time to sign a striker in on loan.

We can't rely just on Del if there is any chance Gav could be out for a spell.

Surely there must be a striker (not cup tied) that's not getting any game time at a top club that would benefit our club and the player for the rest of the season, with all the extra income we have coming in at the moment it could make the difference of getting that 4th spot or higher & a return to Hampden or NOT.

Listened to Fowlers podcast on official site and it seems he too is looking & hoping to bring in another striker similar to Gav in the next week or so.

I was critical of the management/ Board for not bringing in an extra striker in the window.

If Reilly is out for a week or 2 and Lyle were to get injured? Too late now and we have Russell and Paton who can play up front.

Russell is one on the trickiest players in the league. He often gets fouled because of that. Goes down a bit easy at times but he is usually fouled.

Because it is a technical breach of the safety certificate which requires metered turnstiles to determine the number of people in each section of the ground. I appreciate that days when the crowd is way below capacity in all areas this is fairly pointless and has apparently been routinely ignored (I wasnt really conscious you could normally move between terrace and the Rosefield Stand having said that, you can't do so at the Main Stand).

Like others I presume if this has been stopped its probably due to tightening up after the St Johnstone fans last week caused some problems. I know there have been discussions this week following on from some of that but I wasnt involved in them. Stewarding and safety isnt my remit.

you can move from main stand to terrace and back I do it every game to go see my dad in the mainstand

you can move from main stand to terrace and back I do it every game to go see my dad in the mainstand

I was sure that Skyline mentioned a couple of years back that you could move from Main Stand to terracing but not vice-versa. I may have been completely wrong in that assumption though.

Is Brian Graham getting game time for St Johnstone? He may be a short term option to cover for Reilly?

I was sure that Skyline mentioned a couple of years back that you could move from Main Stand to terracing but not vice-versa. I may have been completely wrong in that assumption though.

Is Brian Graham getting game time for St Johnstone? He may be a short term option to cover for Reilly?

Graham is on loan from Dundee Utd at the moment.

Certainly used to be the case that transfers out to the terrace were allowed but not into the stand. I've been stopped from doing so myself by a steward in the past. However, as I said, I have no real idea what is and isn't allowed in terms of movement within the stadium and how it's changed.

We are not allowed to take anyone over 21 on loan. You can only have one loan over that age at a time.

You can leave the Main Stand for the Terrace, but they won't let you back in. It's been like that for years. It's another annoyance of mine, but as I rarely use the Main Stand I don't tend to bother getting rattled. It's not the same situation for the East Stand and Terrace though. You've been allowed to move freely between each of those two areas for years.

Can anyone confirm that Wikipedia is correct in what it says about Paul Burns that he joined our youth team in 2000 as a 16 year old before being promoted to the senior squad in 2002?

Paul Burns signed for us on an old "S" Form in July 2001. He was not long turned 17 at the time. Prior to that he was registered with Girvan, He left them in January 01. No idea what he did in between. He may well have been with us without being registered.

He signed full professional forms in the summer of 2002 and was with us until the end of the 2010/11 season. He went to Dunfermline but returned in August 2012.