The General Ross County Chat Thread

Last night was indeed a good night.

Would I be right in guessing the shirt sponsors are to be 'Mitsui'

I though Derek Adams was very good when interviewed, seemed a lot more relaxed and open when talking than when you hear him on the Radio/Telly. And full of praise for his players and backroom team and County admin staff.

One little tit-bit I picked up was that out of the 12 players out of contract, 11 of them are to be offered new contracts, the other one has already said he wants to leave.

Any idea who the one leaving is? I'll happily trade info :ph34r: (It's not Mitsui)

Any idea who the one leaving is? I'll happily trade info :ph34r: (It's not Mitsui)

There was no names given to me, just numbers. But I have a feeling after reading Flynn's posts on twitter today that it possibly him... But that's just a guess.

May also add fuel to the rumour of Zander Diamond coming to County

There was no names given to me, just numbers. But I have a feeling after reading Flynn's posts on twitter today that it possibly him... But that's just a guess.

May also add fuel to the rumour of Zander Diamond coming to County

Fair enough, I had heard quite some time ago that Flynn was unhappy. Not much of a surprise if it is him that wants to go.

As I've said there's every chance I'm wrong, but I've been told a famous international brand who happen to have two large signs at the ground already, want to be our sponsors.

Edited by Spain

William Gray?

It's not Willie Gray's no. :blink:

Any chance this can stay off OTB? I know the club and a number of directors read OTB. That's why I never break the stories they give me on there.

I don't think it is a case of they all should stay. Some of the players may get better offers from established SPL teams, we shouldn't certainly overstretch financially to keep the guys together. Although I would be extremely disappointed if we could not hold on to Brittain, Lawson, Boyd, Vigurs, Miller, Kettlewell as they all deserve to play SPL football with County next season.

So the shirt sponsor is Stanley. That will suit the wee ginger ned that got arrested!

I don't think it is a case of they all should stay. Some of the players may get better offers from established SPL teams, we shouldn't certainly overstretch financially to keep the guys together. Although I would be extremely disappointed if we could not hold on to Brittain, Lawson, Boyd, Vigurs, Miller, Kettlewell as they all deserve to play SPL football with County next season.

So the shirt sponsor is Stanley. That will suit the wee ginger ned that got arrested!

You might find most will stay because they might give it a bash with us.

When I read international brand I assumed McDonalds. Adams's love of a McFlurry may, or may not, have influenced my through process.

I was hoping for Wimpys myself, McDonalds are a poor imitation

St Johnstone are being linked with Richard Brittain, any kind fan out there willing to give me an honest assesment of him?

We really need a box to box midfielder who battles hard and will pick up a few goals. Pretty much someone to replace Murray Davidson as he's pretty much agreed to leave