The General Ross County Chat Thread

:lol: It's the price we have to pay for making the 'big-time'. I'm sure a lot of them have multiple accounts and argue with themselves.

If there are any you suspect, let me know and I'll take a look at the logs. I can then have some fun with them.

I know "Pete the Jakey" and if previous form is anything to go by then it's very possible he's using an alias or two. EDIT, if it is an alias he's even taken to liking his own posts.

Edited by Mambostaggie

I know "Pete the Jakey" and if previous form is anything to go by then it's very possible he's using an alias or two. EDIT, if it is an alias he's even taken to liking his own posts.

Dead giveaway then.

Agreed. I stopped posting much on it in the last couple of seasons for a number of different reasons (loss of anonymity being the main one), but nowadays it's barely worth reading at all. It used to be full of guys that were pretty switched on and fairly balanced (most of whom are on here nowadays anyway) but the majority on it now seem to be either trolls, or just plain stupid.

Feck me, talk about stating the obvious, Ross County fans stupid?

Sandy - Can we just get one thing clear as I am agreeing with yer post - but am I replying to Sandy Cromarty or am I replying to Sandy Cromarty and Sophie or am I actually replying to Sandy Cromarty, Sophie and myself. And, just in case Sophie joins in to this discussion will I be replying to Sophie or will I be replying to Sophie and Sandy Cromarty or will I actually be replying to Sophie, Sandy Cromarty and myself. Lets just hope that yon Johndo Mackenzie does'nt get involved in this as well.

May also start a book on how many of the stoopid gudgies are complexed by this.

How to you join this OTB ? I am asking on behalf of Sandy Cromarty, Sophia and myself.

First, you need to put £500 in cash, your name, your address, and a swab of your DNA into a stamped addressed envelope to:

OTB Scam Membership Fee

c/o Ross County F.C.

Victoria Park Stadium

Jubilee Road

Dingwall

IV15 9QZ

They'll then get back to you in due course.

What a feckin comc double - Pain and Tubs :lol: :lol:

By the way the address should read OTB Scum Membership - I aint sending any DNA fer fear that it could be used for cloning and producing more intelligent forms of in-breds. Is the Bank of Nigeria where Mcgregor avoids paying taxes ?

And for the perusal of Sheriff Bumhole - presumably the law man in charge of a local travellers site:Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that continually have power over the person's behavior. With dissociative identity disorder, there's also an inability to recall key personal information that is too far-reaching to be explained as mere forgetfulness. With dissociative identity disorder, there are also highly distinct memory variations, which fluctuate with the person's split personality.

The "alters" or different identities have their own age, sex, or race. Each has his or her own postures, gestures, and distinct way of talking. Sometimes the alters are imaginary people; sometimes they are animals. As each personality reveals itself and controls the individuals' behavior and thoughts, it's called "switching." Switching can take seconds to minutes to days.

I am however reliably informed that the ICT poster is currently receiving treatment and from an emminent Chorley based therapist.

Sandy - Can we just get one thing clear as I am agreeing with yer post - but am I replying to Sandy Cromarty or am I replying to Sandy Cromarty and Sophie or am I actually replying to Sandy Cromarty, Sophie and myself. And, just in case Sophie joins in to this discussion will I be replying to Sophie or will I be replying to Sophie and Sandy Cromarty or will I actually be replying to Sophie, Sandy Cromarty and myself. Lets just hope that yon Johndo Mackenzie does'nt get involved in this as well.

May also start a book on how many of the stoopid gudgies are complexed by this.

Yer through to Sandy caller.

OTB is lookin like a better option after the spammming of our threads by these muppets...

I'm afraid you might be right. This place seemed very pleasant until recently. At least the illiterate, ill thought out posts on OTB are by our own fans...

It's going to be a long, long season on here reading some of the utter shite that's going to be posted. :(

Indeed. But at least when the football is actually getting played the more insightful posters will be contributing from both sides.