The General Ross County Chat Thread

O

I know you are jesting but for 18-22k(plus a furnished flat for the first six months) I'd be tempted to make the move north to kickstart 'Staggies TV'.

I'd aim to have live Text Commentary/Twitter Updates of all First Team and Development League games(like Thistle have), with highlights and reaction following within 24 hours.

I'd also set up a subscription package that would allow Staggies to pay a modest monthly fee and would get them audio commentary, and eventually streaming, of every First Team Match with the intention to extend it to Development League games in due course.

Not to mention I'd try to engage you all through active social media accounts and update the website so that it, along with the fabulous Staggie Archive, could thrive as significant Ross County resources.

If Mr. MacGregor is reading, I'm just a PM away!

Cunning plan to sabotage us from the inside if you ask me...... Edited by Staggie#Wearethehighlands

MFR 2 often has our games. But I have no idea which ones, or even where to find out that.

Full coverage of away games only, when we're at home they do ICT away games. Generally anyway. So today they'll be doing Motherwell v ICT.

I think you could respectfully put that down to a 'senior' moment.

The sentiment, if accurate , is right though. I certainly wasn't aware of that situation.

For once, I'm in full agreement with the guy. The Qatar World Cup is odious on so many levels.

Totally agree with the sentiment of what RSB is saying. Would be quite happy if County fans did march against it, as futile a gesture as it may be, its better than apathy. Was a bit bemused why he put it in a match thread, but he said himself he was on his high horse and wanted to put it where it would best be noticed. Fair play to the guy.

I apologise. It just came to me, and I couldn't resist. The idea was to post a picture clue, but I can't be bothered doing the work. Guess the former player:

The large, all-seeing vehicles are on the hunt.

Steffen Wohlfarth?

Twin Peaks. Agent Cooper. A. Cooper. Alex Cooper.

Pay a princely sum for a member in a toupee?

I can't be the only one who just imagined you saying that Fear & Loathing style.

fearandloathing.jpeg

Steffen Wohlfarth?

Sorry, no.

FY(pl)I, working it out from the clues results in the first letter of the surname jumping to the end of the first name. For example, clues for Stuart Kettlewell would produce something like Stuartk Ettlewell, although not necessarily (as in the current case) spelled the same as the real thing.

If you get me.

In addition, some folks on working out this one, might look back and suggest that the use of "large" in the clue was a bit of a distraction. The clue could simply read "All-seeing vehicles are on the hunt". The point is, (and this is a fairly helpful hint to focus your thinking), the vehicles in question are large. Not ESPECIALLY large, but bigger than, say, a bicycle or car.

Edited by The Great Stagsby

^^^ Ivan Sproule, innit.

Eye Vans Prowl

Innit :thumsup2 The brain in Spain falls mainly in Spain's brain.

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!