Paul Quinn - 21 (1)

Kiss - 19 (7)
Woods - 19 (1)
Reckord - 19 (0)

Brittain - 18 (1)

Brown - 17 (0)

Carey - 17 (6)

Gardyne - 16 (2)

He's not that far behind most of them for appearances, despite his injury, but most of them played in some dreadful games. He's featured in every single victory this season. The only other players with that acclaim are Irvine & Brown. He was one of the few bright sparks before his injury earlier in the season.

Most appearances:

Boyd - 25 (1)

Irvine - 21 (1)

Paul Quinn - 21 (1)

Kiss - 19 (7)

Woods - 19 (1)

Reckord - 19 (0)

Brittain - 18 (1)

Brown - 17 (0)

Carey - 17 (6)

Gardyne - 16 (2)

He's not that far behind most of them for appearances, despite his injury, but most of them played in some dreadful games. He's featured in every single victory this season. The only other players with that acclaim are Irvine & Brown. He was one of the few bright sparks before his injury earlier in the season.

Doesn't feel like RB has played 18 times for us this season!

Seemingly played in the development game against Hearts today .

Sounds like Tony Dingwall didn't do himself any harm today, either!

Thanks Eednud, that had passed me by.

Also hearing Marcus Fraser has been called up to the Scotland u-21s squad.

Olyroos beat Hong Kong 6-0, Irvine was in starting line-up. Reports don't mention any subs used.

No breaking news to report from the annual RCFC speakers dinner in the Drumossie last night.

Was a good night, Andy Cameron actually very funny and far more entertaining than the likes of McLeish and Richard Gordon in previous years.

£26k was raised in the auction, proceeds for the Youth Development.

Sugar Kennedy praised the work Stevie Fergie and Ketts are doing with the Youths. Fergie was present with other County staff.

I'm sure Kennedy said our sponsorship with CRC Evans runs for another 4 years.

There was mention of the change of philosophy with longer term contracts and building a solid base for future seasons, with the recent contract for Fraser an example of things to come.

Focus on community work and Ross County Foundation also mentioned, but without any great details.

I'm bloody rough today though.

Olyroos beat Chinese Taipei 4-0 last night so only need draw in tomorrow's game v Myanmar to qualify for the next stage. This time Cameron Burgess played the whole game and Jackson Irvine stayed on the bench.

I'm delighted with the turnaround so far and hopeful of staying up - having said that, given the longer term signings, I think we'd have a pretty competitive squad in the Championship if the worst were to happen for next season.

Jackson Irvine started for the Olyroos in 5-1 win over Myanmar tonight. They've qualified for the next stage in Qatar during Jan 2016.

ETA: Irvine was made Captain for the game and played the full 90 mins. Burgess was an unused sub.

Edited by Eednud

http://m.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-32159183

This is something a bit different and in a way brings my "home" and "home from home" a bit closer together. As soon as I saw the headline, I knew who the article was going to be about, as my dad goes along to Invergordon sometimes to help out one of the churches that looks after some of the passing sailors. And I was lucky enough, when home for the Motherwell game, to meet these guys afterwards. I was actually standing waiting for a friend, when I overheard Ukrainian being spoken! Nice guys from all over Ukraine, and so good to hear they are finally getting back home.

#StaggiesAbroad :)

http://m.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-32159183

This is something a bit different and in a way brings my "home" and "home from home" a bit closer together. As soon as I saw the headline, I knew who the article was going to be about, as my dad goes along to Invergordon sometimes to help out one of the churches that looks after some of the passing sailors. And I was lucky enough, when home for the Motherwell game, to meet these guys afterwards. I was actually standing waiting for a friend, when I overheard Ukrainian being spoken! Nice guys from all over Ukraine, and so good to hear they are finally getting back home.

#StaggiesAbroad :)

Surely there must now be sufficient Staggies in Ukraine now for a supporters club?

Nor sure if you'll get a subsidised bus tho..

Surely there must now be sufficient Staggies in Ukraine now for a supporters club?

Nor sure if you'll get a subsidised bus tho..

There's been a supporters club here since my plane landed almost 9 years ago. A very, very small and unheard of one! But a few have been added since then, and when I finally get the chance to drag some friends along to Dinamo Kiev v County in the Champions' League 2 years from now, it'll just explode.

As for a subsidised bus, surely Uncle Roy can arrange for a private jet at least a couple of times a season, now there's around a dozen of us?

Two months ago:

1 Celtic............51pts

2 Aberdeen.....51pts

3 ICT...............48pts

4 Dundee Utd..45pts

5 Hamilton.......41pts

6 St Johnstone.34pts

7 Dundee.........33pts

8 Kilmarnock....29pts

9 Partick...........25pts

10 St Mirren.....18pts

11 Motherwell..18pts