Partick 10

Kilmarnock 9

Dundee 8

ICT 6

St. Mirren 3

Hamilton 2
Dundee Utd.

What result do we want today?!

The opportunity to possibly go 6 clear of Motherwell on Monday night certainly appeals, however a win for the 'Well today would certainly make for more of a slug out between a few teams.

Draw wouldn't be the worst either.........

Edited by Staggie#Wearethehighlands

What result do we want today?!

The opportunity to possibly go 6 clear of Motherwell on Monday night certainly appeals, however a win for the 'Well today would certainly make for more of a slug out between a few teams.

Draw wouldn't be the worst either.........

In a sense I feel like today's game is "win-win-(win)" for County, whichever of the three possible results it turns out to be. But that would be assuming we're goin to do well on Monday, which is a dangerous game to play. If we were to know in advance what our own next result looked like, it might be easier to decide how we want Thistle-Well to go. It's fair for us to be looking to climb the league another position or two, but at the end of the day we're not safe yet and have no guarantees against St Mirren, in which case you would surely have to say we want Partick to win today, in my opinion.

Also, results almost went the way the SPFL needed. Anything less than a win for Kilmarnock tomorrow and the teams for the split are guaranteed and they can fire out the fixtures. That means we can start planning a certain away day soon... :ph34r:

Edited by Spain

I'm not either and I can read it. Did you even try clicking the link?

You only get to view a certain amount of articles a month before having to subscribe on that website.