The General Ross County Chat Thread

Who's the first player going to be announced to be staying then since a lot of them are probably already signed? We should do a sweepstake. My money's on Kettlewell and Boyd tomorrow.

Brown on a 2 year deal and despite all the criticism aimed at Fraser (most of it unfair imo) I would like to see him being offered a deal also.

We all know why....

10524652.jpg

...it's the clincher in all our contract talks

TJE has apparently set up a secret webcam outside so he can watch for any big signings coming and going.

For those with a keen eye on the stadium developments, here's a few provisional key-dates for you:

Souters to complete the pitchworks and complete seeding by the 8th of June.

Foundations & Building work to the East Stand to be done by 19th June.

Steelwork to the stand to follow on and be done by the 8th of July.

"Arena" coming in on the 8th to install the seating, done by the 20th July.

All other works to also be done (except signage) by 20th July.

As far as I'm aware, the Man Utd. reserves game has been cancelled, but I'm not 100% on this. The provisional date was the 20th of July...

Edit: Remember, these are all subject to change (it is Construction after-all) so don't treat is as gospel!

Edited by Spain

Yeah that "Inverness Banter" page is a crime against humanity. If I was a bit of a p***k (alright, if I was a more than a bit of a p***k) I'd report it for sectarianism and homophobia, just so I don't ever need to see people sharing its shit pictures again.

Think Vigurs is my favourite player in the SPL that's not at Hearts. Just class.

You're going to love this then:

Caley fans seem to think its 2-1. Guy in the ray bans is going to see Vigurs afterwards.

ETA I see 9 players have signed up including Kovacevic. No mention of the Greek Adonis, Hainault Sunshine or Vigurs yet.

Edited by Savage Henry

Well, I wasn't expecting 9 re-signings to be announced today: Fraser, Kovacevic, Munro, Micic, Kettlewell, Quinn, Cooper, Glen & Ross.

Slightly surprised by Fraser & Glen. Del may intend on going with 3 keepers next season I suppose (unless Browns away). Glen, I suppose has shown glimpses of potential.

I suspect the Adams family are playing a different PR game this year, and will drag out PR on new signings instead.

Bit surprised that 9 were anounced at once it appears the way is to drip feed it so we get excited for a week like last season. Still its only Tuesday and if the others are sorted it could be a great weekend!!