The General Ross County Chat Thread

AS there isn;t much play during the summer, this always seems to be an issue. I suppose I want the kit to be good, because it is one I'm destined to buy because it shows County's first sojourn into the SPL. I just hope Diadora have moved away from that thing on the shoulders with all the circles.

I've never bought a Diadora kit - what is the quality like? I really liked the quality of the adidas stuff a few seasons back. Do we have a design yet?

elgin-city-away-football-shirt-2006-2007-s_1080_1.jpg

I'm quite happy about Diadora doing our kits. I own the red monstrosity (my aunt bought it as a christmas present. I'm guessing it was reduced), and although I'd never wear it when a game's on for fear of the luck Gods, it's quite a well made top.

It's better than crest anyway :ph34r:

I'm quite happy about Diadora doing our kits. I own the red monstrosity (my aunt bought it as a christmas present. I'm guessing it was reduced), and although I'd never wear it when a game's on for fear of the luck Gods, it's quite a well made top.

It's better than crest anyway :ph34r:

Anything's better than crest. dry.gif

No major breaking news tonight at the speakers dinner, well except for me meeting ST for the first time - a dapper man I must say.

I did get a telling off from the commercial team for telling everyone about Diadora next season though. At least I haven't told you all the shirt sponsor yet :ph34r:

Edited by Spain

No major breaking news tonight at the speakers dinner, well except for me meeting ST for the first time - a dapper man I must say.

I did get a telling off from the commercial team for telling everyone about Diadora next season though. At least I haven't told you all the shirt sponsor yet :ph34r:

My money is on global for the shirt sponsor. Although I still wouldn't mind highnet to remain as sponsor

Aw, you're no bad yourself Spain. No announcements, decent night though with Richard Gordon, and a side to Adams that not many of us see, very funny I thought! Over 20k raised for the club. A glass of water with every drink and I'm fit for the Morton drive!

If Hearts can get "Gregg Wallace to Hampden" then we should start a "Get Katy Perry to Victoria Park" campaign for the first home derby next season. :ph34r:

Edited by yoda

If Hearts can get "Gregg Wallace to Hampden" then we should start a "Get Katy Perry to Victoria Park" campaign for the first home derby next season. :ph34r:

Fu*k it may as well try and get Jenna Jameson to go with Katycool.gif

Aw, you're no bad yourself Spain. No announcements, decent night though with Richard Gordon, and a side to Adams that not many of us see, very funny I thought! Over 20k raised for the club. A glass of water with every drink and I'm fit for the Morton drive!

I was surprised by how funny Del was actually, certainly a side of him I've never seen before.

The only other tit-bits I picked up on last night was:

1. The diadora strips have already been designed and samples made, but I didn't manage to get given a description of them. I even asked what colours we were going with for the away strip but to no avail as I was interupted.

2. Torridon will be playing on the pitch for half an hour after the trophy presentation next Saturday, followed by the open top bus. For Torridon, we will apparently all be allowed on the pitch.

3. The shirt sponsor for next season is yet to be officially revealed (as was the kit design actually), but it isn't Global or HighNet. The new sponsor is a well known international brand.

I was surprised by how funny Del was actually, certainly a side of him I've never seen before.

1. The diadora strips have already been designed and samples made, but I didn't manage to get given a description of them. I even asked what colours we were going with for the away strip but to no avail as I was interupted.

2. Torridon will be playing on the pitch for half an hour after the trophy presentation next Saturday, followed by the open top bus. For Torridon, we will apparently all be allowed on the pitch.

3. The shirt sponsor for next season is yet to be officially revealed (as was the kit design actually), but it isn't Global or HighNet. The new sponsor is a well known international brand.

A better clue than that please

I'd rather not commit too much to revealing the sponsor, because that info came from a completely different source to my ussual stuff! So there is a slight chance I'm wrong. Also, it wasn't finalised when I was told either.

Last night was indeed a good night.

Would I be right in guessing the shirt sponsors are to be 'Mitsui'

I though Derek Adams was very good when interviewed, seemed a lot more relaxed and open when talking than when you hear him on the Radio/Telly. And full of praise for his players and backroom team and County admin staff.

One little tit-bit I picked up was that out of the 12 players out of contract, 11 of them are to be offered new contracts, the other one has already said he wants to leave.