The General Ross County Chat Thread

He still makes the valid point that Keith Wyness (as featured in your signature) left Aberdeen before Morrison did. :P

He changed his signature but made it worse. :lol:

It was something about how Aberdeen should have won the SPL in 2005.

Anyway yeah where's the photos???

That big pillars would be a pain in the arse if you were sat behind one right enough.

Being in the Jailend for many years you get quite used to having to adjust to see past them, but given that they have reduced the number of pillars from 8 to four hopefully it is a better than it was.

Also looking at that photo, and the fact the grass appears to have a pattern to it, I assume they have given the grass it's first cut.

Someone mentioned they had given it two cuts already. I know that it was definitely cut on Saturday, but I don't know if that was the first or second cut.

Updated list of pre season fixtures. Even though they are now in League 1, Coventry City at Grant St looks like the the stand out match. At least the grim surroundings of Merkinch will remind the older Coventry fans of their city during The Blitz.

Wednesday 4th July - Brora Rangers (Away, Kick Off 19:30)

Saturday 7th July - Turriff United (Away, Kick Off 15:00)

Tuesday 10th July - Raith Rovers (Away, Kick Off 19:30)

Saturday 14th July - Clachnacuddin (Away, Kick Off 15:00)

Tuesday 17th July - Nairn County (Away, Kick Off 19:45)

Wednesday 18th July - Coventry City (Grant Street Park, Inverness Kick off 19.30)

Saturday 21st July - Elgin City (Away, Kick Off 15:00)

Noooo poor jailend :(

I haven't put my season ticket in yet, and I'm wanting the same spot I've had for years, am I still likely to get it?

Hope it is rite behind one of the pillars which apparently are so big that they are being referred to as columns.

Might try get along to the Coventry game seeing as it's in Inverness.

Well I dont blame you for choosing to go to a cosmopolitan city rather than a wee dreary village.

Hope it is rite behind one of the pillars which apparently are so big that they are being referred to as columns.

Well I dont blame you for choosing to go to a cosmopolitan city rather than a wee dreary village.

Inverness, my home town, is about as much of a cosmopolitan city as Dingwall is a bustling town. But it is where I'm from, my folks still live there, so going to games in Inverness is slightly less effort than say Elgin or Turiff for our other "glamour" friendlies. And no thanks to another visit to Kirkcaldy, seen Rovers plenty of times the last few seasons.

Are you another alias of that crossdresser Sandy Cromarty?

Inverness, my home town, is about as much of a cosmopolitan city as Dingwall is a bustling town. But it is where I'm from, my folks still live there, so going to games in Inverness is slightly less effort than say Elgin or Turiff for our other "glamour" friendlies. And no thanks to another visit to Kirkcaldy, seen Rovers plenty of times the last few seasons.

Thou doth protest too much Porkboy. Anyway you are quite right to stick to your roots although I am relaibaly informed that they need a bit of work on them.