The General Ross County Chat Thread

On 09/09/2020 at 14:45, frankthetank22 said:

Hahaha, do you think Stubbs was smart enough to include a sell on clause?  We'll no doubt accept some cheap ass offer anyway.

It would have been fuckall to do with that waste of spunk, either of Tony Fitzpatrick or Gus McPherson would have brokered the sale.

15 hours ago, Comrie said:

Terminating a contract so a player can join relegation rivals in order to bring in three more central midfielders.

That's the Ross County way.

If it was Jackson Irvine we were bringing in I'd be all for it! I am awaiting the return of a certain Terry Dunfield.

You've successfully made a Celtic fan on Twitter have a serious heads gone for daring to charge them to watch the match online when you've apparently not done it to any other club. 

Absolutely zero idea how he's figured that out.

There doesn't seem to be a match thread for our home game with celtic today so i'll post in here.  Has the pre-match coverage started yet, i seem to be just getting error message 232404 from player 1 & nothing useful from either of the other two players.

Is anyone else having trouble?

Edit to say, f**k knows how but all sorted.  Beers chilled and all set.

I like the Tillson has been brought in for Draper, our midfield haven't held onto the ball as well as they were in the first couple of matches when Tillson played and was unlucky to lose his place.

Edited by frankthetank22

Can we just stop turning up for games against Celtic and accept the 0 points and -9 goal difference at the start of the season?

Edited by Comrie

Was still hopeful at HT, despite being 2 down, I felt that we were creating enough chances when we played the ball early to the forward players. Second half a different story, riddled with errors and really poor decision making from the pkayers